Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did I miss the boat house sale?

Calagari
Calagari
I saw the boat house late last week is it passed now? Looked on Crown store under houses and didn't see it.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    9rrc6b1khs76.jpg
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
    Options
  • Melivar
    Melivar
    ✭✭✭
    Available between June 13th and 27th
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just noting this for the dev tracker. The Fair Winds House will return from June 13 to June 27.

Thanks for the quick replies to @Calagari's question: @Maitsukas and @Melivar
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That house is awesome but good god it's HUGE. Yall really do need to see what you can do about increasing the furnishing limit. I haven't even touched below decks and I'm already at 2/3 the limit. There is no way I'll be able to decorate below decks decently, rather it will have to be very sparse or some of it blocked off completely which I really hate to do.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That house is awesome but good god it's HUGE. Yall really do need to see what you can do about increasing the furnishing limit. I haven't even touched below decks and I'm already at 2/3 the limit. There is no way I'll be able to decorate below decks decently, rather it will have to be very sparse or some of it blocked off completely which I really hate to do.

Which is, sadly, why I didn't buy it after all. Just no point....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options