Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrathsun Staff looks different since today's patch

Lord_Draevan
Lord_Draevan
✭✭✭✭✭
Already submitted a bug report, but it's funny how it still has the previous appearance in the collectibles menu and in the thumbnail on the outfit station

nnx619cp6p3z.png
Edited by ZOS_Icy on June 4, 2024 10:34AM
I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
NA/PC server
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for noting this issue. We have escalated this to our team. Do you happen to have the bug report ticket number you submitted? We can include that with our escalation.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for noting this issue. We have escalated this to our team. Do you happen to have the bug report ticket number you submitted? We can include that with our escalation.

Sorry, I don't remember it and I didn't write it down anywhere
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    No worries. If you are able to log into the website, the ticket number should be on your profile.

But no need to go digging. Either way we have let the team know about this. So we'll investigate.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post