Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show Us Your Sword-Singer's Redoubt Housing Creations!

• Mother_Goose
    Mother_Goose
    ✭✭✭
    Aladdin's cave of Wonders. This is a project I wanted to do for YEARS, thank you for giving it away like this, it ended up being such an unexpected perfect match, thank YOU !!!

lxbkqlfcv8pm.jpg
    qraml0bi1ng2.jpg
    q08st7d2dsac.jpg
    q8ipi37034yo.jpg

(switched one picture and added one)

I was so confused about John's place because I am a dummy and didn't realize....HE COMPLETELY redesigned the house to the point it was absolutely unique! So for other folks scratching their heads after looking at his submission....dude MADE a roaring cat head handmade, with individual stones, descending directly down to the underground which he made into a treasure cave! It isn't even Swordsinger's redoubt now...nope...it is the one, the only...Aladdin's freaking treasure cave. OMG*&^%^&** SWOON at the depth of this artistry. @JohnBlacksand , are you a sculptor irl or some sort of artist? Because...dang.
    ...17 toons. I promise..I won't make more....ok I may have an alt problem.
    FOR THE PACT!
    Options
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redguards love technology. After all, they invented cannons while the rest of Tamriel was muttering evil eye curses.
    Here a gang of international pirates (Inter-Rat) has contracted Mad Scientist Biro Dar to build them an airship raider, the steam powered "Zubenelgenubi" of 10 guns. Join the crew, climb aboard and wreak havoc from the sky.

EHT needed to fire cannons. An EHT open house named: Zubenelgenubi

suamfi9j2pir.png

odyi0i3mhffh.png

sjj8drf8b4ps.png
    Options
  • JohnBlacksad
    JohnBlacksad
    ✭✭✭

I was so confused about John's place because I am a dummy and didn't realize....HE COMPLETELY redesigned the house to the point it was absolutely unique! So for other folks scratching their heads after looking at his submission....dude MADE a roaring cat head handmade, with individual stones, descending directly down to the underground which he made into a treasure cave! It isn't even Swordsinger's redoubt now...nope...it is the one, the only...Aladdin's freaking treasure cave. OMG*&^%^&** SWOON at the depth of this artistry. @JohnBlacksand , are you a sculptor irl or some sort of artist? Because...dang.

Aww thank you so much, that was so nice... And no, I'm not a sculptor, hehe, just a nuts who loooves housing and all it's potential. And when you realise what kind of potential housing in ESO has, it's insane ! The way I do it, is by thinking outside of the box, after a long time of practice.

There is a way I think of it that helped me with it : It's not a chair, it's a shape, it's not a house, it's a space. And with that in mind, you can do pretty much anything. Doesn't matter the settings of a home, you don't have to use all it's spots, in fact if you do that, it's often at the cost of details. You can turn any place into anything you wish, there are HUGE furnishings that allows that. I made things like Superman's Fortress of Solitude, the Batcave, the TARDIS, the Derelict from Alien, heck I even made a giant tribute to the game Outer Wilds, and you would never know which home I used if you don't look at the loading screen, because when I make a home like that, I'm trying to make you forget it, I want to give the full experience and make you believe you're in it. I'm like, what would I WANT to see if I visit this or this ? So I just do it ;)
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still WIP but managed the most difficult and vital task of making all the poor quality wood go away.

Now the "mine" is a luxurious crystal cavern and pool and I think what I'll do is fill it with pretty antiquities, statues and the like. After collecting up all the default candles and replacing with fancier lighting.

And the lower "room" surrounded by water will be my Argonian Master Suite.

2rtw9rj16adx.png

uiucz2dvtue3.png

g0wx9qssrmcl.png

Cheers for the free underground crystal mansion ZOS.
    Options
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started decorating this vast space. I really like the sparesnes and ability to place my furnishings with room to move.

I'm just a beginner in housing and still learning how to accurately place objects. I only have the free & earnable houses except for Snugpod which I bought for the excellent location.

My little oasis with flowers from all over Tamriel and a couple of camels.
    0ifj0lu62zdx.jpg

Crafting area with the stations sparsely placed.
    4whjxykjsh7w.jpg

The rest of the crafting area.
    ww5teb3ucd1q.jpg

Next I'll have a go at the underground rooms and am very excited to try and decorate the mine.

Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Sword-Singer's Redoubt is a place for travelers to stop and rest on their journeys through Alik'r and Bangkori. It offers some sitting areas to read and relax and some food and drink to replenish. There is also a sauna room to soak their weary bones. The underground cave area has some Druidic furnishings and candles that provide a peaceful place to meditate away from the heat of the desert sun.

It's not completely finished but here are a few screenshots of what I've done so far.

k7ikxkf0eqrz.jpg
    qdgo6t7ww1od.jpg
    0maofm9yjdmz.jpg
    2pl4udmhkd1j.jpg
    4d1oddcbgqdk.jpg
    dnkr9xwwvjft.jpg
    kseyz8ycivij.jpg
    Edited by SilverBride on May 12, 2024 10:14PM
    PCNA
    Options
  • step9372
    step9372
    ✭✭✭
    "The Bangkoria - Alik'r Marketplace (BAM) is conveniently located along a major trade route. Stop by and enjoy fine dining, go shopping at one of our many shops, take in a live performance, attend a book reading in our lecture hall, or simply enjoy the view in our spacious crystal grotto! Plenty of on-site lodging and an on-site banker too! Visit today! You'll be glad you came!"

a1r42pqpw6fc.png
    9zu3ut59rsof.png
    an1quhqcyl9c.png
    ylrkazu4l1u5.png
    r3fhplsfxv7p.png
    r6ih0z82gzhw.png

@Samantha5422 PC-NA
    PC NA. Arrived in Tamriel April 2017. CP2500+. 13 Characters. Housing addict.
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've re-conceptualized the Redoubt as kind of a make-shift Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, having Hilde and Kor on-site as its "caretakers," with a secondary, though related, focus as a space where Hilde can find the inner-peace she seeks, based on cues from the DB storyline.

5Bt1gaz.png

tZRlr8U.png

9xf3qqz.png
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • ESO_player123
      ESO_player123
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's nothing as extensive or amazing as the Aladdin cave, but here we go.
      Edit: also, I do not know how to make the UI disappear so it does not clatter the images.
      Edit 2: Added more screenshots and replaced the ones with UI. Thanks to @SilverBride for giving me tips on how to do it.

Little bazaar:
      JfAFSJB.jpeg

Fulfill your all soul gem needs here:
      i8l7yX4.jpeg

Ancient underground engineering project (purpose unknown):
      p84vU7Y.jpeg

Game room:
      Ioijn5j.jpeg

Inn room:
      MxGlu4w.jpeg

The spruced up courtyard:
      jKJXOx0.jpeg

Mimes and thespians are in town:
      qMftlOR.jpeg

1D3euNe.jpeg

Gentrified cave (I went for a heavier Dwemer/Markarth look):
      6MufeAO.jpg

mW4V1EK.jpeg

Edited by ESO_player123 on May 13, 2024 6:19AM
      Options
    • DP99
      DP99
      ✭✭✭✭
      There's not much, but I guess that I'm trying to go for a haunted house vibe. (@darth_paul99)

if6t99kquple.jpg
      2fmd51s5gxjn.jpg
      9376rm95j0vv.jpg
      mtqu2rtaybk5.jpg
      97blws0af9vh.jpg
      gcsuairlgnek.jpg
      izmvovs80i9b.jpg
      982b4atu3col.jpg
      Options
    • Futerko
      Futerko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Sword-Singer's Redoubt House WIP
      Ganesha temple

rq2hwxg38suk.png
      0tyo17gec0y1.png

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
      Options
    • SilverBride
      SilverBride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I do not know how to make the UI disappear so it does not clatter the images.

Go to controls and set a hot key to toggle the UI on and off.
      PCNA
      Options
    • vsrs_au
      vsrs_au
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

This doesn't toggle everything off, though: I found that using the inbuilt toggle clears the screen of everything except (I think?) quest markers, which is why I use the addon Ultimate UI Hider on PC.
      PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
      Options
    • ESO_player123
      ESO_player123
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks a lot. Will use it in the future.
      Options
    • SilverBride
      SilverBride
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      vsrs_au wrote: »

This doesn't toggle everything off, though

That's all I did to hide the UI on my screenshots.
      Edited by SilverBride on May 12, 2024 10:12PM
      PCNA
      Options
    • seecodenotgames
      seecodenotgames
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This house is still work in progress, but I have reached a point where I'm happy to share it. (still not sure what to do with the cave beneath, or the courtyard at the back).

This is my new Redguard themed house: Alik'r Oasis Paradise.
      A deep underground well keeps this small patch of desert on the border of the Alik’r fertile. A perfect location to build a grand home to commemorate their sword-singer ancestors.

lychmp2lrpzr.jpg
      0dn5gd177yio.jpg
      6un44fqleo3w.jpg
      af5k4ikbw1me.jpg
      u7if0vrbtxt6.jpg
      gzd2mn833iyu.jpg
      94f6c3lfwkgz.jpg
      d86d36v5b36h.jpg

Edited by seecodenotgames on May 13, 2024 12:29PM
      Houses on PC EU (newest first)
      • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
      • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
      • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
      • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
      • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
      • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
      • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
      • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
      • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
      • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
      • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
      • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
      • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
      • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
      • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
      • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
      • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
      • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
      • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
      • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
      • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
      • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
      • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
      • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
      • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
      • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
      • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
      • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
      • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
      • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
      • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
      • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
      • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
      • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
      • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
      • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
      • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
      • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
      • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
      • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
      • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
      • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
      • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
      • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
      • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
      • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
      • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
      • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
      • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
      • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
      • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
      • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
      • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
      • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
      • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
      • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
      • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
      • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
      • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
      • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
      • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
      • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
      Options
    • emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      (PC EU open for public visit)

ign @ emilypumpkin

The Desert Pass Oasis is a rest stop along a small trade route in Hammerfell, especially known for its refreshing lounge pool and washing pavilions. It's popular among traders and travelers alike with its many cozy gathering tents and quaint amenities.

9ql41qd6kf5q.png

1dab6ftpa0oh.png

eap10se3g7dp.png

f6jojp46la5n.png

btu8eqyo3vvm.png

Edited by emilyhyoyeon on May 13, 2024 3:44PM
      IGN @ emilypumpkin
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
      Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
      Options
    • Apollonia666
      Apollonia666
      Soul Shriven
      Stunning, Olen_Mikko!

What is the pink and yellow vortex thingy visible towards the right side of the first screenshot? I've seen that in a handful of houses but it's always too far away to view what it's called.
      Options
    • dcam86b14_ESO
      dcam86b14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Stunning, Olen_Mikko!

What is the pink and yellow vortex thingy visible towards the right side of the first screenshot? I've seen that in a handful of houses but it's always too far away to view what it's called.

That is volendrung , it's a pvp achievement furnishing
      Options
    • Apollonia666
      Apollonia666
      Soul Shriven
      Stunning, Olen_Mikko!

That is volendrung , it's a pvp achievement furnishing

Thank you! A couple of my guildies and I have been trying to figure out what this is forever. Guess we gotta start doing Cyrodiil more...
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      Hi all. The creations submitted already have been amazing!

Just wanted to provide a reminder that there are a few days left to submit your housing creations for blog consideration. Entries will close on May 17th!
      Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 14, 2024 5:17PM
      Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
      Options
      Staff Post
    • Lorros
      Lorros
      ✭✭
      I decided to take a different approach to the new Sword-singer's Redoubt home, turning it into a crafting library and bazaar:
      xggzdvsrgq9q.jpeg
      8glbhqwtn837.jpeg
      g8m33u59cvwp.jpeg

Lorros Von Thornkeep
      PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
      PvE Captain, Neli's Misfits
      Raffle Captain, Kilts for Sale
      Twitter/X: @LThornkeep

“He was born with a gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad.”
      ― Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
      Options
    • Googoo
      Googoo
      ✭✭
      A Little Bazaar where you can find fresh goods for your travels.
      And a square where you can enjoy the scenery with a slice of cake!
      sx9z4zjw9n9k.jpeg
      7tjga3nntmvo.jpeg
      gca9wtsi4lcl.jpeg
      ymh5k2foizb2.jpeg

... There is also a tent available for those who enjoy to use skooma.
      gmmyif3f1ice.jpeg
      Options
    • ESO_player123
      ESO_player123
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I did not plan to add any new building, but in the end could not resist.
      So, here is my two-story villa.

View from the entrance:
      FIhMKRE.jpeg

The second floor, on the terrace:
      CYDm7uj.jpeg

64yYs8o.jpeg

S7Dcs57.jpeg

Inside it's still work in progress.
      Edited by ESO_player123 on May 16, 2024 10:23PM
      Options
    • wolfcrisp
      wolfcrisp
      ✭✭✭
      Redguards are my favorite race, so I made a small redguard sword academy
      cdwo2wua3cn1.png
      irbijertgnxc.png
      4rw3fupwntac.png
      y2xiyl6qumos.png

More pics under the cut
      I wasn't sure if I could use reshade, so I didnt
      icehbi40vzqr.png
      skj5chqd3mwo.png
      03wdx9e9y65m.png
      zw2to73iu4aw.png
      chga08di8e7r.png
      d46g8k0wh9u5.png
      vxi32orhjrn8.png
      vr4jab9kpptu.png
      nanusgf7zogg.png

This house is open, its my sword singer aerie in NA, im @wolfcrisp
      Options
    • TeruKisuke
      TeruKisuke
      ✭✭✭✭
      The build started with an idea for a "Pretty Pink Stationery Store." Then, I built a city around it.

TeruKisuke on Xbox NA server

Day:
      gug83ipo3k9f.png
      i2lyoe9eze1t.png

klanufdx5bcz.png
      ag81hdn6oipo.png
      rgqnzq4zsyxf.png
      65hkv1u3uxju.png
      lq5pdph1pw0h.png
      ow9vo4duw074.png
      tcbikj6wwz5i.png
      gt5y7xsg6yib.png
      6uaxw1bvju44.png
      e4tnxidpddav.png
      amssud99460i.png

Night:
      sxf71yytokez.png
      tu96p3vfygoz.png
      mw5896d3qw5x.png
      fk33bflomjt1.png
      Options
    • emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      @ everyone who put those redguard windows in the mosaic dome pavilions and other similar spots--that's a great idea and I added them to mine in certain spots. It looks perfect
      IGN @ emilypumpkin
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
      Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      We have now closed this thread while we work on choosing houses for blog entries.
      Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
      Options
      Staff Post
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      Hi all! We have reopened this thread and added the official blog post highlighting some of your creations. Thanks again for submitting your creations! The team has been extremely impressed with what everyone in this thread has created.

Official Blog Post: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/66109
      Forum Thread for Blog Post: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/659108/official-discussion-thread-for-community-spotlight-hearth-and-homes
      Options
      Staff Post
    • hashii
      hashii
      ✭✭✭
      Hiya,

I'm late to the party, but still wanted to showcase my house :sweat_smile:

ltbvbq06z17q.png
      g0fwzm93medk.png
      loniq2bgq6tk.png
      ony1zfcm9gm4.png

Description: "This build is dedicated to a clandestine sect of assassins, sworn in service to Mephala, The Lady of Whispers and the Webspinner, the Daedric Prince of murder, sex, and secrets. Within Hammerfell's intricate political web, this guild's influence reigns supreme, ensuring a constant stream of contracts. Whether it be silencing foes or stealing coveted secrets, no task is beyond their reach."

More pictures in this ESO Forum: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/659269/pc-na-housing-sword-singers-redoubt-assassins-of-mephala#latest
      Edited by hashii on May 28, 2024 4:31PM
      Options