Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Templar's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭✭
Templar Class Mastery Signature Script

Reworked this Script to grant new effects, replacing its old functionality in favor of a more generally applicable bonus with no drawbacks.]Updated the bonus to provide 1320 Armor and 150 Weapon and Spell Damage for 5 seconds. If Sacred Ground is active on you, these values are increased by 50%

Love this change! Between POTL sundered and now This Templars are re gaining lost Ground. In every scenario Sacred Ground is always active!
Edited by ElderSmitter on May 6, 2024 8:51PM
  • dmnqwk
    dmnqwk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just did a 115k+ parse with bow/bow on my Templar, almost equalling my Magden's best parse so... gooo Templars!
    Options
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad our voice was heard, I don’t even know how many posts I made in opposition to the previous one, but one must have made it to the right person!

Great change overall.
    Options
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telos_Tim wrote: »
    Glad our voice was heard, I don’t even know how many posts I made in opposition to the previous one, but one must have made it to the right person!

Great change overall.

100% Agree!!
    Options
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which ability would work best with that script?
    PC EU
    Options
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amig186 wrote: »
    Which ability would work best with that script?

I have not tried on PTS so i am waiting for the official update. 5 seconds is a decent time most enemies are dead within 5 seconds so it will be a solid Burst between POTL and Script... Plus, easily refreshable i assume.

Does anyone know how many new Scripts we can use on each Bar? is it like a Mythic and can only use 1 Scribe at a time? Or as many as we want?

Tia
    Edited by ElderSmitter on May 7, 2024 11:21AM
    Options