Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Seals of Endeavours award from downtime not showing?

agelonestar
agelonestar
✭✭✭✭✭
I might have totally misunderstood, but from the various posts and today's Patch Notes I was under the impression that all PC accounts would be awarded with 200 Seals of Endeavors in relation to problems during the Jubilee Event.

Today's patch notes state: All PC players will also receive 200 Seals of Endeavor during this maintenance.

I have logged all my accounts, EU and NA (as I think it's a little unclear as to whether it was just NA or both?) but I don't seem to have been awarded anything.

@ZOS_Kevin could you clarify please? I'm confused. I appreciate I might just need more coffee!!!
GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or @ZOS_GinaBruno maybe as you wrote the Natch Notes :)))
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Yes, apologies for the confusion here. This was only supposed to state PC NA players, due to the sudden downtime that was experienced last month during the PTS issue (detailed here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8093012/#Comment_8093012)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice one! Why not give it to us in the EU as well? For the constant poor performance of the EU server, would’ve been a nice gesture's on your part! As per usual we are but poor relations!
    Edited by nwilliams2107b16_ESO on May 6, 2024 1:38PM
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS being ZOS once more :lol:
    200 seals isn't that much, could have given it to every player but oh well, glad I don't play this game anymore but reading the forums every now and then and still getting surprised sometimes.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • Nissowolf
    Nissowolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh nice one! Why not give it to us in the EU as well? For the constant poor performance of the EU server, would’ve been a nice gesture's on your part! As per usual we are but poor relations!

oh come on don't be silly. It has been stated that the 200 seals of endeavour have specifically been given to PC NA players because they experienced a downtime during the jubilee. We, as us PC EU players, have not experienced a downtime, and we have enjoyed the jubilee completely, right ? So why should they give us 200 seals of endeavours ? that's just pure jealousy
    Joueur PVE HL 1000 cp+

Nightblade Stam
    Dragonknight tank
    Templar heal

Rôliste dans la communauté Brumes
    Ancien administrateur du Discord TesoFR
    Options
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nissowolf wrote: »

oh come on don't be silly. It has been stated that the 200 seals of endeavour have specifically been given to PC NA players because they experienced a downtime during the jubilee. We, as us PC EU players, have not experienced a downtime, and we have enjoyed the jubilee completely, right ? So why should they give us 200 seals of endeavours ? that's just pure jealousy

A moan a day, helps you work rest and play!
    Options
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, apologies for the confusion here. This was only supposed to state PC NA players, due to the sudden downtime that was experienced last month during the PTS issue (detailed here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8093012/#Comment_8093012)

Thanks for the clarification :)
    Options