Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

ZOS: What‘s up with the Tales of Tribute ranked league? Still hasn’t started (PS EU)

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title. It‘s a mess. Playing on Playstation EU.

The timer for ranked league is never correct, several hours before it ended on May 1 I still had a timer of over 3 days going. Now it‘s May 3, neither have I received my rewards yet nor did the new ranked league start for me.

Shouldn’t all of this basically take place at the start of the month? I don’t get it, I was told by PC players that it usually starts at the 1st of a month and on PlayStation we‘re struck with this mess, it‘s been like this every month since I came back to the game, February, March, April and now May ‘24.

I don’t get it, what’s the schedule for the ranked league? Could we please get an official statement on this topic? @ZOS_Kevin
Edited by Seraphayel on May 5, 2024 5:32PM
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Definitely an EU issue, sounds like. I am on PS NA and the new season was at 30 days new start yesterday for me like normal (or maybe day before; but for me the new ranked season always restarts when the Cyrodiil campaigns do and both are 30 day campaigns).
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It‘s May 4 and the ranked season on PS EU hasn’t started yet.

ZOS, could you please clarify what’s going on, if this is a bug or the intended schedule? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Kevin
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the issue. It ends when it ends.

What's the problem if it starts on day 1 and ends on day 1, or starts on day 3 and ends on day 3, or on day 10 and ends on day 10?

It still lasts 30 days.

Edited by Dragonnord on May 4, 2024 3:11PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    I don't see the issue. It ends when it ends.

What's the problem if it starts on day 1 and ends on day 1, or starts on day 3 and ends on day 3, or on day 10 and ends on day 10?

It still lasts 30 days.

You don’t see the issue when the ranked league ends on the 1st and the new one still hasn’t started on the 4th? The league doesn’t last 30 days, that’s the point. Timers (on PS EU) are broken for months now, maybe even longer.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    You don’t see the issue when the ranked league ends on the 1st and the new one still hasn’t started on the 4th? The league doesn’t last 30 days, that’s the point. Timers (on PS EU) are broken for months now, maybe even longer.

You mean you guys in PS EU have like 3 or 4 days without ToT season being enabled?

If so, sounds like an issue, yes.

Odd no one else from PS EU has reported this in 4 or 5 months?

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ToT is just not very popular overall and even less so on console. I don’t know why anyone has complained yet, I think the interest level is not high enough.

And I really don’t think it’s a bug just for me, that wouldn’t make any sense.

The timer always runs for 3 or 4 more days after the 1st, although the ranked league stops at the 1st of each month. And then it takes the wrongfully shown days until the new ranked season starts, meaning it‘s always just ~ 26 days instead of 30 how it should be. This must be a universal bug.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, that’s really strange. Here is PS NA right now on May 4th. We’re 3 days into the new season. I don’t know why EU would be on a different timer or if something is bugged on your side.

i8z5i1tpfr7e.jpeg
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • festegios
    festegios
    ✭✭✭
    I’m pseu. And it’s been working on the 4th of may for me
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t get it, it’s still locked for me today (May 5). See the screenshot attached.

xr2wlfz1dfi8.jpeg

@ZOS: Could you please have a look, I just opened a ticket with the number 240505-001221 - there must be a reason why the season is always delayed for me and doesn’t start? I can play unranked matches just fine but the season simply doesn’t unlock for me (tested on several characters). @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    festegios wrote: »

@festegios Did it start working on May 4 or did it work already on May 1 when it should generally start?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • festegios
    festegios
    ✭✭✭
    festegios wrote: »

@festegios Did it start working on May 4 or did it work already on May 1 when it should generally start?

I just went to play right now and there’s no season again.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, could we please get an official answer on this topic? It can’t be that a ranked league is so bugged that it hasn’t started yet on console five days after it should’ve begun. This is a massive bug and shouldn’t go days unnoticed or ignored.
    Edited by Seraphayel on May 6, 2024 11:52AM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is it possible to just get ignored like this with no official response?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    For those on PlayStation with this issue, could you try completely shutting down your console, unplugging, and reboot? Looking to see if the issue resolves with a full power cycle and identify is this is an odd caching issue.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 6, 2024 7:27PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, update here. We pushed a fix on our end to resolve this issue. When you have a chance, if you could check and see if things have updated on your end, that would be helpful. Once we here from you, we can verify with the team that everything is now working as intended.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, update here. We pushed a fix on our end to resolve this issue. When you have a chance, if you could check and see if things have updated on your end, that would be helpful. Once we here from you, we can verify with the team that everything is now working as intended.

This alone did not work for me. Turning off my console and removing the power cable fixed the issue though.

Honestly, things like these shouldn’t happen, I’m sure there are still people on console that don’t know that the league should’ve started already and have no idea what’s going on.

I hope you can fix this issue in the future, as I said, I had this problem each ranked season this year. Why the league eventually didn’t show up for me in May is beyond my understanding, in February, March and April it worked on the 3rd or 4th of each month.

Unfortunately I still didn’t receive my leaderboard rewards for April with this method.
    Edited by Seraphayel on May 6, 2024 11:17PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, can someone send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing on your end right now? We want to pass these on to the team for review.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @festegios Maybe you could do what Kevin asked for if you haven’t done the workaround yet, for me the workaround worked. But I’m sure next month it’ll be the same again unless something is done about it.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • festegios
    festegios
    ✭✭✭
    Seasons working for me now. Sorry I didn’t check back in
    @festegios Maybe you could do what Kevin asked for if you haven’t done the workaround yet, for me the workaround worked. But I’m sure next month it’ll be the same again unless something is done about it.

Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to check and make sure this is working for everyone else now as well. Thanks for follow up, @festegios.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don’t forget this topic next month, I’ll had this issue three months in a row now and I fear in June it will be the same. At least we know how to fix it if there haven’t been a universal fix yet. Very annoying bug because you really couldn’t know better without the forums.

Thanks Kevin!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Kevin, I fear the issue is still present. Your workaround did work for me to start the league, but as you can see in the screenshot attached, the timer is still broken as it shows 10 remaining days when it‘s just 6. @ZOS_Kevin

6s29mesbtr1u.jpeg
    Edited by Seraphayel on May 25, 2024 2:16PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options