Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

I don't know when this changed, but THANK YOU, ZOS!

SeaGtGruff
SeaGtGruff
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
it happened again today-- my third ToT match was in High Isle, so I ported to the Gonfalon Bay wayshrine in High Isle.

Usually I realize my error-- having returned to Kishka too soon by mistake once before and missing out on my third match-- and quickly port to the proper wayshrine so I can play my third match in Stonelore Grove.

But today I had my mind on other things, trotted across the bridge, ran up to Kishka, and didn't have my OMG moment of oopsy-daisy realization until I interacted with her. Noooooo!

Fortunately, things were changed somewhere along the line, so now you can exit out of Kishka's dialog and go play your third match; the "return to Kishka" condition doesn't get triggered whenever you approach within a certain distance of her, as it used to.

THANK YOU, ZOS!

I wonder if the Thieves Guild jobs have been similarly changed, such that accidentally porting to the Abah's Landing wayshrine before commiting your Thieves Guild shenanigans in the third zone no longer locks you out of trying for a better reward?
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, that's sweet.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options