The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Social Ban without being told?

maxxiestackhouse
maxxiestackhouse
✭✭✭
You apparently for the first time in 3.5 years I’ve been social banned? No email or any communication from ZoS just BAM done.

Ima guild leader and I trade in trading guilds. Can yall please unlock me? I’ve never spammed or sold in zone chats, I’m usually the one calling out spammers and scammers in zone chat.

Ticket 240419-000418

Thanks
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @maxxiestackhouse

Please check your forum inbox for an update on the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • maxxiestackhouse
    maxxiestackhouse
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill its been 5 days now and I still can’t access any guild bank or any guild traders.
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @maxxiestackhouse

I have sent an update regarding your ticket via PM.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Verdomen
    Verdomen
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Bill @ZOS_Phoenix

I got the social ban too and it's been 4 days and I still cant access guild bank and trader.

Ticket : 240420-004217

Thank you
    Options
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @Verdomen

Thank you for your ticket number! I have sent an update regarding your ticket to your forum inbox.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Verdomen
    Verdomen
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Phoenix

Is there any update for my ticket? I contacted Bethesda on twitter here's their reply.

afwsvq7jhh60.png

I'm confused with this social ban since nobody review my ticket. What is the trigger? What can I do to get unban? Or is this perma ban?
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Verdomen

After checking the same status still applies to your ticket that was provided on Twitter. Support is experiencing high volume so there will be some delays in getting responded back to.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the 10 year anniversary would be a great time to upgrade ESO- "support". It has been slow for many years and ... well... not always helpful. At least for me and all the players i know. Contacting this customer support is a kafkaesque nightmare 90% of the time. I can say that without being blamed for bullying right? It's just very obvious that they are not equipped for doing their job at the moment.
    Options
  • maxxiestackhouse
    maxxiestackhouse
    ✭✭✭
    It took them about 5 days to unban me. Saying the ‘investigation’ was complete. Was never told why or how I was reported or put on ban. It would be super helpful to know what the trigger was. Was it me doing 18 toons daily for writs during Anniversary? Or camping at WB’s in Vvardenfell for the damn style page? Or some salty player who reported me and they took their word first without even talking to me?
    Options
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    It took them about 5 days to unban me. Saying the ‘investigation’ was complete. Was never told why or how I was reported or put on ban. It would be super helpful to know what the trigger was. Was it me doing 18 toons daily for writs during Anniversary? Or camping at WB’s in Vvardenfell for the damn style page? Or some salty player who reported me and they took their word first without even talking to me?

I got those social bans 3x after the new update, they told me it was the speedhack detector, I believe it's a new anticheat system that's giving a lot of false positives to a bunch of people. For me it would always happen after my motif farming group running dungeons for like hours straight.

I still have no clue what the exact trigger was but I wonder how socially banning someone would prevent them from using a speedhack.
    Options