The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Unable to deposit in anything in guild banks that have been joined in past few years

ChrystalWind
ChrystalWind
✭✭✭
I have a guild mate who has been unable to deposit anything into Guild banks for the past few years. He can deposit into the first guild he ever joined but hasn't been able to deposit in newer ones. I have worked with him to see if it is addons but when we turn off ALL his addons he still can't deposit into the guild banks. He has reached out to Customer support many times with no help in fixing the issue. This has made his game time frustrating many times with guilds(not just mine) do you have any suggestions as to what it could be? We have also run a repair with no result. Thanks for the help in advance :)
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does he have permissions in those banks to deposit?
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I know he does with my guild. The others I would not know.
    Options
  • mabdastardseb17_ESO
    I also have the same issue only able to access 1 guild bank none of the others show up on drop down list
    Options
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    This is so weird, I thought that it was a one-off issue. I had never heard of it before the member of my guild brought it to my attention. Even if you can't deposit or withdraw you should be able to see all of your guilds in the dropdown.
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have they tried console ui/accessability mode to see if they can then access the guilds?
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    No, I didn't think of that. Will mention it to my member
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ChrystalWind

Do you know your friends most recent ticket number?

If so, we can check to make sure this is being looked into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    I will ask him for it or for him to post it here for ya. thanks for this.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ChrystalWind

You're welcome. Please keep us updated and we are glad to help out.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ChrystalWind
    ChrystalWind
    ✭✭✭
    He says he opened the ticket two years ago with this issue and has long deleted the ticket from his email. He no longer has the number. can he retrieve it any other way?
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ChrystalWind

If your friend's previous ticket is nearly two years old, I would recommend that they go ahead and start a new ticket with our support team.
    Options
    Staff Post