Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion for Mage Light

resslerchrisb14a_ESO
I couldn't find a suggestion forum, or a thread pertaining to this; is there any way someone could make an add-on to get rid of that annoying floating ball? I know it's the Mage Light... Light and all but it is annoying as hell. >.> I can't even concentrate half the time because I'm way too distracted just watching it. Am I the only one that finds this annoying?
  • resslerchrisb14a_ESO
    Or at least keep it in one spot and not orbiting around me.
  • Spidermonk
    Spidermonk
    ✭✭✭
    That is an animation for an ability in-game. There is no add-on that can change it, only ZO can make it different.

I would use the /feedback command in-game to let ZO know about your ideas. There isn't really a place in the forums for suggestions.
  • resslerchrisb14a_ESO
    Cheers, I'll do that! :)
  • trahe
    trahe
    ✭✭
    I think it also serves as a warning to hidden, stealthed and invisible people that you have a good chance of seeing them.
  • freche
    freche
    Or you wont see them because you have a big glowing ball in your face.
  • milan.verploegenb16_ESO
    Even though it's not the place for it, I just wanted to thumb up this suggestion! The light really annoys the beep out of me and totally ruins the atmosphere as well as my gameplay after sunset (brightness much?)
    As for the warning part, other players don't see the light :neutral_face: If they would, it would at least comfort me to know that if I can't see properly, everybody else around me can't either muahaha
  • Hessen
    Hessen
    ✭✭
    +1