The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

is the event end in April 25?

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
i saw gina said its April 25 on forum,but in the game, it's tomorrow.Who should I believe?
xv5dh94xi1ax.png
2naloxo1pjvi.png
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is saying 3 days left.

Open the crown store. Go to event and its shows how much time is left.
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine says just 23 hours left. Wondering if only some players will have an extended event. Can give us some info @ZOS_Kevin , please?
    Options
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess they just forgot the timer when logging in
    duvhy9lh0hw8.png

Crown store says 3 more days:
    rcwpnzkxg9np.png
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfkeks wrote: »
    I guess they just forgot the timer when logging in
    duvhy9lh0hw8.png

Crown store says 3 more days:
    rcwpnzkxg9np.png

Thanks, but neither the event web page and the timer were updated.
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    they have said that something is messed up with one of the timers that wont let them change it mid event. it ends on the 25th as Gina stated.
    Options
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was just extended for PCNA?
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oldbobdude wrote: »
    I thought it was just extended for PCNA?

For PC, both NA and EU.

It was not extended for console.
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I posted this in the other thread...

The in-game banner is wrong because they can't change it while an event is live.
    Kevin wrote: »
    Those in-game event descriptions are made in advance and cannot be changed this late without downtime. It's unfortunately a side effect of having a late change to the event.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8046739/#Comment_8046739

Gina informs us of the event extension here:
    Gina wrote: »
    First, to acknowledge that many of you lost playtime in the middle of an event, we will extend the Anniversary Jubilee event by two days on PC NA and EU to allow you a little extra time to obtain any items or event tickets. This puts the new end date for PC realms on April 25 at 9:59am EDT.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8091825/#Comment_8091825[/quote]

PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      Hi all, the in-game timer for the event should be updated for PC players.
      Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
      Options
      Staff Post