The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NA] Chrysamere Needs more Daggerfall Covenant ASAP(Revived campaign)

SwampRaider
SwampRaider
✭✭✭✭✭
Yes friends, it has happened.

DC killed the campaign and most of us left to go to new campaigns... BUT

Something happened.

For the past 2 weeks, DC has only been able to muster 10-25 players every night, while AD has had 20-50+ people. EP is sporadic, being that they have 6-30 people on depending on the day.

So, my DC brothers, we could use more people. or at least another AvA guild. We have 2 current DC AvA guilds in our server but most of them are part of both guilds.

TLDR:

Chrysamere (NA) needs more DC

DC pop: 10-25 people
AD pop: 20-50+ people
EP pop: 6-30 people

RANDOM ZERG ANALYSIS: Every week or so, AD or EP has guested in players, making the fight be really unbalanced. 100+ people on one side.

Do you like small scale tactical combat? do you like active low pop campaigns that 99% of the tiem do not have zergs? are you DC?

Come to Chrysamere(NA)!
Edited by SwampRaider on April 30, 2014 1:43PM
Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
Alliance: DC
Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
Guardians of Daggerfall
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for great justice!
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • JacobJ
    JacobJ
    I am quite surprised as well to find that we have Emperor at the moment, but from what I understand only 7 people took the Imperial keeps from you guys last night, so its not really a question of numbers at this point. We are lucky to have 10 if any after all our people left..
    Edited by JacobJ on May 9, 2014 1:56PM
    Character Name : Barimus Decimus
    Alliance : It's Complicated
    Class : Nightblade
    Campaign : Chrysamere NA
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes. indeed. but last night it was 2 DC vs 10 AD vs 20 EP. the EP decided to help crown AD. so yea. i'd say DC needs more people to be active at once. I mean we have 40 people in the campaign, but there are never more than 10-20 active at once. Last night was sad, because we only had 2 DC on.

EP has more numbers than our groups..they just like to act strangely.
    Edited by SwampRaider on May 9, 2014 3:08PM
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    Last night there were far more than two DC at Bleaker's. It was at least 10 at the same place at the same time, including the (now former) emperor.
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • X3NEIZE
    X3NEIZE
    Soul Shriven
    Last night there were far more than two DC at Bleaker's. It was at least 10 at the same place at the same time, including the (now former) emperor.

At Bleakers there was about 7 or 8 tops, after taking Bleakers I had to log for the night. If it wasn't for you guys at EP, AD would have never never been able to take anything, even with 2-3 of us defending. Granted we kept going and wiping the whole EP group, but you guys are very resilient, that's for sure. I would have been much happier with any of you old timers getting emperor than a toon that's being played by 2-3 people, that only came to this campaign to get Emperor....

Edited by X3NEIZE on May 9, 2014 6:24PM
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe I won't dispute your numbers, Xeneize. By the time I got to Bleaker's y'all cracked open the gate. When you get slammed like that it's easy to miscount. While in hindsight I agree with you that last night AD might have been the bigger threat, I would point out that historically it's DC that's our problem and so I perceived the likelihood of a resurgent DC as a bigger threat. Moreover, we were still taking our own keeps at 5am cst, that is to say Chalman and eastward. AD was strong but moving north along the western shore of the Rumare at this time and you were still emperor. As you might imagine, I thought this was DC's problem. At that time the organized EP group called it a night.
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • X3NEIZE
    X3NEIZE
    Soul Shriven
    Hehe I won't dispute your numbers, Xeneize. By the time I got to Bleaker's y'all cracked open the gate. When you get slammed like that it's easy to miscount. While in hindsight I agree with you that last night AD might have been the bigger threat, I would point out that historically it's DC that's our problem and so I perceived the likelihood of a resurgent DC as a bigger threat. Moreover, we were still taking our own keeps at 5am cst, that is to say Chalman and eastward. AD was strong but moving north along the western shore of the Rumare at this time and you were still emperor. As you might imagine, I thought this was DC's problem. At that time the organized EP group called it a night.

Yup, it was a hectic night, it's always good fights with you guys, I can only say that DC has the Vets advantage in almost every fight with EP, I respect you guys for pushing against odds sometimes. Keep it up.

Last night, I will say it again, it was not AD that got us, it was EP's relentless Resource taking, we tried to retake some, but it was impossible to do that and travel south on time to stop AD... The new Emperor is EP's merit almost 100%.