Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

ToT Rewards are great!

SeaGtGruff
SeaGtGruff
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Earlier today I got a master writ for a Dwemer shield. No problem, I thought-- surely I know all of the Dwemer motifs, right?

Wrong! I knew only 13 out of 14. Fortunately, Dwemer Shields was one of the 13 I knew, so I was safe. But it seemed I was missing Dwemer Maces. :(

Then I played my daily 3 ToT matches against the NPCs. When I opened up my ToT reward coffer, lo and behold there was the motif for Dwemer Maces. Talk about serendipity! :)

And this was in my regular ToT reward coffer, mind you, not the Anniversary event coffer that was also inside the ToT reward coffer.
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My best ToT winner coffer had a blueprint in it for the Redguard Counter, Grill. That's like a 400k value furnishing plan on my server. And what's funny is it was a winner coffer from playing an NPC, not even a real PvP match or a win-3 daily turn-in!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best ToT winner coffer had a blueprint in it for the Redguard Counter, Grill. That's like a 400k value furnishing plan on my server. And what's funny is it was a winner coffer from playing an NPC, not even a real PvP match or a win-3 daily turn-in!

That's exactly where my needed motif page came from-- the daily coffer for winning 3 NPC matches!

I know it wasn't a valuable motif, but what made it so great was the timing of it-- realizing I was still 1 page short of knowing the entire Dwemer style on my main on that server, then receiving that exact page just an hour or two later. It was uncanny! :)

Aside from getting so many Transmute Crystals on a semi-regular basis that I must reconstruct another piece of gear every week or two, along with the occasional treasure map, crafting survey, motif page, recipe, or blueprint, it's nice to get regular drops of crafting materials such as Heartwood, Mundane Runes, Corn Flower, Columbine, tempering mats, style mats, etc.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options