The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Curated Loot in IA

linlilia
linlilia
✭✭✭
For the past week I have not gotten any Curated Loot in Infinite Archive. My main runners set is complete but most of the other sets are still very lacking except Necro which I also run on the Regular and this week I have not gotten a single piece of Curated Loot from the final Arc Boss.

The sad part is on Necro I am still missing 2 pieces and have run many times and it only gives me other set gear, which would be fine IF it was curated, which is was before Update 41.
  • benzenexz
    benzenexz
    ✭✭✭
    FYI, odd arcs drop armor pieces only, and even arcs drop weapons and jewelries only. Other class won't start to drop before the class you're running have complete sticker.
    Options
  • birdmann1230
    I’ve been getting curated drops post update, including marauder drops. I’ve only completed my prims the class though.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    benzenexz wrote: »
    FYI, odd arcs drop armor pieces only, and even arcs drop weapons and jewelries only. Other class won't start to drop before the class you're running have complete sticker.

this

and in addition, style pages are curated similarly, they drop for your current class before you get other classes (though they dont have the weapon/armor restrictions per arc)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options