The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Skill bar blank in the IA Corridor Puzzle

VisitHammerfell
VisitHammerfell
✭✭✭
Please tell me this isn't a new feature in the Infinite Archive, just making things worse for solo players when the difficulty doesn't reset. How are we supposed to farm leads and plans?

On PS EU, I was doing the Archive and twice my skill bar was completely blank and disabled upon entering the side portal with the corridor puzzle, couldn't barswap. Also felt super slow, possibly my gear (medium armor) had been disabled? Skill bar still appeared in the goat and watcher ones.
FOR THE COVENANT!
PS NA 2200+ CP
🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    By design. It was apparently possible to use blink-type skills (streak, Arcanist portals, etc.) to make the puzzle exceptionally easy for certain classes. Removing skill bar puts everyone on pretty equal footing. I just use Ring of the Wild Hunt (which any class/build can equip), go left -to-right and hit all the switches, then run for it. I rarely fail, even in heavy armor.
    Options