The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What is the most kills you've gotten in a battleground?

xDeusEJRx
xDeusEJRx
✭✭✭✭✭
There was a thread in the past about this, but I can't find it anymore so I decided to start a new one.

What's the most kills you all have gotten in Battlegrounds, feel free to include screenshots as well.

68408f1936be08c11dbf4ed4e81d3d5a.jpg
This match I was fighting against 2 teams of full arcanists. Thanks new arcanist players for helping me get this.
Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 3 kills once in a battleground. That's the most I've ever gotten. Also it's very easy to steal kills in eso.

In league of legends I once got 27 kills.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any screenshots so I'm not going to claim anything crazy... I've gotten 20 before though.

What I really like about your game @xDeusEJRx is that you have 0 deaths. That's an important part of it.

I like that it was a Chaosball too. You know I like my objective modes and prefer that people play them right... Well... There's nothing wrong with farming kills in Chaosball. A fine example of farming kills to help your team win.
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My highest in any recent patches was 51/3.

db70227a7078faeaa515208e129ff5c8.png

Was in pretty low MMR though and on a char I'm not particularly good at.
    Think in high MMR on my main it's something like 25-35 kills.
    Edited by Jierdanit on July 29, 2023 3:59PM
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • BasP
    BasP
    ✭✭✭
    Granted I don't do BGs often unless there's an event, so I doubt I'm in a high MMR, but upon checking some screenshots of the last MYM it seems 25 is the most kills I've gotten in a game.

Frostden:
    GAbQTUX.png

Stamanist (Stamist? ArcStam..?):
    Hh90iBD.png

This one stuck out to me though, 1.3M damage and only 9 kills. Why are people so tanky? :# (And perhaps I should slot an Execute ability)
    ZeA4YNx.png
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BasP wrote: »
    Granted I don't do BGs often unless there's an event, so I doubt I'm in a high MMR, but upon checking some screenshots of the last MYM it seems 25 is the most kills I've gotten in a game.

Frostden:
    GAbQTUX.png

Hh90iBD.png

This one stuck out to me though, 1.3M damage and only 9 kills. Why are people so tanky? :# (And perhaps I should slot an Execute ability)
    ZeA4YNx.png

I don't have the screenshot right now, but on my main I got a group BG with nearly 5 million damage and I think a total of 3 kills.

People are way too tanky if you put healers into the mix with regular tankyness.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • BasP
    BasP
    ✭✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »

Frostden:
    GAbQTUX.png

Hh90iBD.png

ZeA4YNx.png

I don't have the screenshot right now, but on my main I got a group BG with nearly 5 million damage and I think a total of 3 kills.

People are way too tanky if you put healers into the mix with regular tankyness.

Oops, I completely forgot about the existence of healers for a moment. That explains it.
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »

Frostden:
    GAbQTUX.png

Hh90iBD.png

ZeA4YNx.png

Oops, I completely forgot about the existence of healers for a moment. That explains it.

Yeah at least 1 team in the last screenshot had a healer with over 1 million healing.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was typing during my 1 death. RIP xx

zgXfJwn.png
    PC NA
  • Brakkish
    Brakkish
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's rare any of my nine BG toons get more than a few kills. Equally as rare, me having anything more than zero deaths.

Though, it's most likely because I'm of the rare breed that actually focusses on the BG objective and team support rather than what my kill count is. Kill counts only matter in one BG that pops 10% of the time.

When I'm on a team that exercises kills over the actual objective, I usually exercise my ability to leave.

CP2332 +3100 hrs spent in BGs. US PS5 - Nine PVP Tanks - toons named variations of "Combat Medic" I like long walks on the beach. What's PVE? https://www.youtube.com/brakkish
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro'ing an old thread because I just got a 52-1 game while I was trying to level my Destro staff for a Swallow soul Magblade

25543fcafffc73e72ae467298558c3c2.jpg
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    18/3 when I played a bowman with strong melee teammates and really squashy enemies. I didn't even realize the kills. Usually it's the other way around.

in low MMRs I only saw 30+ once by some sorc in my team.
  • Giljabrar
    Giljabrar
    ✭✭✭✭
    58/8/18 on my magsorc like 4-5 years ago. Was a domination match that we had full control over, I was farming kills. Told my team to stop capping points and let me farm, and they did. It was a blast
  • soelslaev
    soelslaev
    ✭✭
    Just the other day. 20 kills, 0 deaths, 9 assists.

Next highest was 12-2-19. This person actually beat my score. Them = 4594. Me = 4538.

And it was a death match mode.

Now the dirty embarrassing secret for why I got this high was because my level 49 was kitted with mostly purple gear, decent equipment traits, 3 sets all 4 out of 5.
    Edited by soelslaev on March 28, 2024 3:12PM
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get into the high teens and low 20s every once in a while, usually when playing a character whose MMR has reset since the last time I played them.

I play a damage-healer hybrid and usually favor playing the objectives over farming kills though, so it's pretty rare that I have more than 5-10 kills in a non-deathmatch.
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    I was typing during my 1 death. RIP xx

zgXfJwn.png

You did great on this match

https://youtu.be/_Zu_eVRwIzc?si=Oa6_nsmuUgYqR0Ph