The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

tomorrows jester/fools day event

Nocturne Saint
Nocturne Saint
✭✭✭
What time does it exaclty start, and what do you think of it? I don't know why they are doing the indrik thing again, For me its a bummer cause i already have the indrik mount.
what do you think of the prizes and event items?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont remember if its exactly after the daily reset, or a few hours later around 10 am eastern US

the end time is always 10 am eastern US

(at least on the NA server, i dont know if its different for EU)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 am EDT I believe, as always.

Indrik part is for ones who missed it when they've originally were introduced, we have new things also.
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Should be 10 AM EST as usual.

I have most of the Jester's stuff, and am planning on getting the Morpholith as I had to use it to make Doomchar Plateau. Hoping for pig fragments and more Jewels of Misrule recipes. Will be getting the remaining Jester Daedroth fragments on EU. Love the Seeker style!
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • belial5221_ESO
    belial5221_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The Jester’s Festival in-game event makes its grand return on March 28 at 10AM EDT and will continue until April 4 at 10AM EDT"

It's from the news page,tells exactly start and stop date/time.
  • Kite42
    Kite42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1400 UTC
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever waited at the jester festival location exactly at the time the event starts?
    Do the event characters magically appear?

I know for the weekend golden vendor in cyro, once I waited just before the arrival time, and it was pretty cool that he actually walked up to his vending spot rather than simply materialising instantaneously !!
  • SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    I wait every year as it starts. Same as most events.
    2am local time :smiley:

• barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What time does it exaclty start, and what do you think of it? I don't know why they are doing the indrik thing again, For me its a bummer cause i already have the indrik mount.
    what do you think of the prizes and event items?

I think there definitely should be prizes and event items.

:#
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why they are doing the indrik thing again, For me its a bummer cause i already have the indrik mount.
    The "Indrik thing" is only an additional option to buy for event tickets.

PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how do we get the Manimarco staff? Do we have to start the event, or will it just have a chance to drop from dolmens without having actually done any of the event?
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Zabagad
    Zabagad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    So how do we get the Manimarco staff? Do we have to start the event, or will it just have a chance to drop from dolmens without having actually done any of the event?
    You have to wait for the "Anniversary Jubilee Event" - there is no "Manimarco staff" during this event afaik.
    Edited by Zabagad on March 28, 2024 10:39AM
    PC EU (noCP AD) Grey/Grau AD
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zabagad wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »
    You have to wait for the "Anniversary Jubilee Event" - there is no "Manimarco staff" during this event afaik.

Ooops! Thanks. My bad. LoL!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone ever waited at the jester festival location exactly at the time the event starts?
    Do the event characters magically appear?

Yes, they do.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • The_Boggart
      The_Boggart
      ✭✭✭✭
      Was looking to enjoy this
      BUT
      With AwA there is no point in my new alts taking out the pies