The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Torc of the Last Ayleid King

ForumSavant
ForumSavant
✭✭✭
Seems pretty underpowered, at the very least I think it should be enabled in the NOCP no proc campaign. You just slot it and get the bonuses, doesn't buff anyone else you're grouped with, and doesn't work like a proc.
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    It really should work in the no proc campaign.
    NA-PC
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah its pure stats. Why doesn't it work in no cp?
  • dealwithitornot
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_Kevin could you please take a look at this disscusion?

This is a very strange situation, could you comment on why a mythic that gives fixed stats is not working on a non-cp campaign?
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic. The most obvious use for the mythic and it doesn't even work there!

Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    I assume like a lot of other things this patch that it's just bugged. I don't see a reason it wouldn't work in no poc considering it's just raw stats like julianos or something.
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It works in no cp. it doesn’t work in no proc no cp.
  • Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grega wrote: »

It works in no cp. it doesn’t work in no proc no cp.

That seems.... odd. It's not a proc.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @M0R_Gaming tested it in rw and said it worked
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    @M0R_Gaming tested it in rw and said it worked

Just went to no proc cyro and confirmed it does not work. Works in BGs obviously, but not in no proc.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It actively suppresses all other set bonuses?
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    Still should be active, it's just raw stats.
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the basis of the no-proc ruleset it should work there.

However, I am quite glad it doesn't, because it always seemed to me like the idea behind this mythic was to allow people to have a good baseline of stats when they don't want to put much thought into a build. However, if this did work on Ravenwatch, it would simply render all other builds there pointless, which I don't imagine to be the power that the devs had envisioned for this mythic.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the basis of the no-proc ruleset it should work there.

However, I am quite glad it doesn't, because it always seemed to me like the idea behind this mythic was to allow people to have a good baseline of stats when they don't want to put much thought into a build. However, if this did work on Ravenwatch, it would simply render all other builds there pointless, which I don't imagine to be the power that the devs had envisioned for this mythic.

from what ive heard there are a few current "no proc meta" setups which still outpace this mythic in terms of the stat gains

but with the nonsense that no proc has (doesnt tell you what works and what doesnt), this mythic would be ideal as a "easy to slot build" for ravenwatch
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from what ive heard there are a few current "no proc meta" setups which still outpace this mythic in terms of the stat gains

I honestly wouldn't know how to build up to 1337 weapon/spell damage on no-proc through set bonuses alone while also generating more recoveries than the best sustain set available there (Eternal Vigor).
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • KS_Amt38
    KS_Amt38
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the point in here in demanding this set to work in no CP?

So literally every single build in no CP would be trash and everyone would be using the same mythic item..

Please leave it be and don't let this set item work in no CP Campaigns @ZOS_Kevin
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KS_Amt38 wrote: »

So literally every single build in no CP would be trash and everyone would be using the same mythic item..

Please leave it be and don't let this set item work in no CP Campaigns ZOS_Kevin

that itself is wrong because then its going against the consistency of the rule

the mythic is NOT a proc, its all flat stats, its already hard enough to tell what works and what doesnt there (there are some things that should be considered procs that work in no proc, and other non-procs which dont work at all)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    KS_Amt38 wrote: »

Please leave it be and don't let this set item work in no CP Campaigns @ZOS_Kevin

Should we just disable EVERY set that runs rampant in no proc because it's better than the others? There are tons of sets that work in no proc that are completely useless and laughable, and the strongest ones are very obvious, should we just disable all of them because they are strong there?
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems pretty underpowered, at the very least I think it should be enabled in the NOCP no proc campaign. You just slot it and get the bonuses, doesn't buff anyone else you're grouped with, and doesn't work like a proc.

Zos just doesn't have much interest in PVP. They neglected this campaign since they created it post-Flames of ambition, same as they neglect PVP in general. There's no hope trying to get zos to do anything, updating the sets or anything. There's little hope for PVP quality of life.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • Synapsis123
    Synapsis123
    ✭✭✭✭
    The whole idea of having sets randomly working or not working in this campaign is what keeps its population so low. If this item worked it would at least give the campaign some population. Even if everyone ended up using it, it would create a healthier pvp environment.

Even during mid-year mayhem this campaign was rather dead. People don't want to curate sets just to play in a dead campaign. This item solves this problem and puts everyone on a level playing field if they choose to use it.
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Ravenwatch is really low pop, at times I wonder why the campaign isn't just NO CP again, but if it's going to stay no proc, might as well let people use a new set and have fun with it, it is after all, pure stats.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone having trouble getting the leads for this mythic?

I have now opened 55 chests in the Archive since the last patch and not one lead has dropped. This is by far my worst mythic that I have tried to farm.
    Edited by Durham on March 16, 2024 1:16PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

I have now opened 55 chests in the Archive since the last patch and not one lead has dropped. This is by far my worst mythic that I have tried to farm.

Yes it was extremely slow for me. Overall it probably took a total of 13 arcs, including the side portals, imps that spawn, and bonuses bosses during rounds.
  • oldbobdude
    oldbobdude
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »

It actively suppresses all other set bonuses?

I read that too and thought, what? I guess it’s meant to be a PvP set from all the comments.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 2,5 arcs, and no lead drops. I thought, “do I really want to grind for this”? For now, no.
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »

Done 3 separate Arc 3 runs and not one lead yet.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my experience getting the first set of leads was different lol

got all 5 in 2 runs, 1 run to arc 1 clear was 3 leads, and 1 run to arc 4 clear was the other 2 leads
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everey day since the patch I ran the IA. No leads until today some lucky strike gave me all leads on one run. Strange are the ways of the Infinite Archive.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've run IA about 10 times, got 2 lead drops during those runs. Although if I can't use it in Ravenwatch, maybe I don't care that much.
  • Cast_El
    Cast_El
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the mythic fixed now ?
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cast_El wrote: »
    Is the mythic fixed now ?

No
    Tag zos to bring attention to it
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden