The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Where do Wardens get their burst from?

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Topic....just the bugs or somewhere else?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bear and shalks?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PvP? Hmmmm...I don't recall the last time I saw a Warden bear in PvP :|
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These days?

Deep Fissure and Northern Storm.

Wrecking Blow, if it's a Stamden.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cast shalks and wait 9 seconds to line it up 😁
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha...yea....lil slim on options for Warden I guess.
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shalks spam hold ult on 3 second burst apply the armor debuff then its mainly elemental weapon>LA>Vamp Spam>Ult right as second fissure hits if using storm then pop it the second global after casting beetles and pray you don’t miss the first set of beetles.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha...yikes....might just make an NB for that alliance instead :)
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Haha...yikes....might just make an NB for that alliance instead :)

NB is vastly superior to every other class in every way in PvP if you have the choice just play NB
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea...I have 2 slots available...guess it's time to make NB"s for the other alliances. Thanks.
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea...I have 2 slots available...guess it's time to make NB"s for the other alliances. Thanks.

Always remember to play a class you like more than chasing meta NB is crazy this patch but it might get nerfed next patch, if you like the Ice and Nature lines from Warden then definitely do it. If you care more about winning then more NBs is the move.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one of each so far (not Arc yet)....and for PvP hands down I really enjoy NB. I stink as a brawler...and usually I'm not in a group so...yea. Honestly I like the Necro theme but we all know they are about the worst in PvP :(
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have one of each so far (not Arc yet)....and for PvP hands down I really enjoy NB. I stink as a brawler...and usually I'm not in a group so...yea. Honestly I like the Necro theme but we all know they are about the worst in PvP :(

I’ve seen successful builds for Necromancer no matter how bad a class is if you’re good enough and enjoy a class enough then you’ll be okay. Leaning into DoTs with SacroBones is stronger than people think and stam builds with blighted still have okay enough burst to secure kills.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya the key part is "good enough"...which I'm just not :) At least with NB I can usually scamper away so I don't have to gallop all the back from the closet keep.
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Power Slam.
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Core strength.

A lot of Wardens practice yoga in nature, and their high core strength helps them deliver more powerful strikes with their weapons.
    PC | NA | CP 2.2k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2nd deep fissure + proxy det + dawnbreaker (in balorgh) + spin 2 win
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden