The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Having difficulty logging in with Steam Version

snailbrick
snailbrick
✭✭
After update 41 I've had a terrible time getting the game to log in. I have the steam version, launch the game through steam, the game loads and I get one of the following messages:
1. An Unexpected Internal Error Has Occurred (This is the most frequent message I receive)
2. Error 334 Lost Lobby Connection
3. In queue (1 Second), then it returns a second error message, normally one of the 2 I mentioned.
4. Error 304

It can take anywhere from 5 minutes to over 30 minutes until it will finally randomly log in and take me to the character screen like normal. I haven't made any changes to my system or network at all. I've never experienced this problem until just after this last update.

Things I've already tried:
1. a full repair
2. disabled and removed all addons(makes no difference)
3. restart PC, restart steam, reboot modem/router etc etc
4. tried logging in with eso64.exe in game folder, it doesn't seem to allow that ( this was a recommendation to bypass the launcher)

My specs are Windows 10 64bit, intel 8700K, 64GB DDR4, AMD Radeon RX 7800XT. The performance is fine if it ever allows me to log in to the game.

Again, nothing has changed on my side. What in the world changed between before update 41 and after 41 to the log in process on the Steam side?????