The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

U41 console. Appreciation + visual bug report

SkaiFaith
SkaiFaith
✭✭✭✭✭
31m5hzudkkzn.jpg
45il0q90vmgn.jpg
xycbgtp09a87.jpg

This is Alinor on Xbox Series X in Performance mode after Update 41.

I don't know if it's FSR that has messed things up but before this update there was no sign of this muddiness in windows from afar.

I have not played around with the Update yet, this is just the first thing I saw, and it's not a good start... Hope it doesn't affect elsewhere in the game but it could be. Also hope things like this to get fixed asap...

On the other hand - I love the new starting screen, the login screen and the music! I would love to be able to always keep these, if possible.

Visual bugs aside, I have the sensation fps are smoother and resolution feels higher, also lighting/shadows. Everything seems improved a bit.

Overall I'm happy, but please fix the issues, thanks :)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i also feel like everything seems improved a bit! the Archive looks less dark for example

found a funny furniture in collections that doesn't seem to belong though
    0dhlrgtplbq3.jpg
    4vkl0n22cqye.jpg
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    i also feel like everything seems improved a bit! the Archive looks less dark for example

found a funny furniture in collections that doesn't seem to belong though
    0dhlrgtplbq3.jpg
    4vkl0n22cqye.jpg

Ahahah what's that?! XD

I agree about Infinite Archive, it seems less foggy and I can appreciate it way more now.
    I've yet to experience a lot of the game but from what I've seen during my usual guild traders' route everything seems more polished.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll add a big THANK YOU to whoever is responsible for the volume of the starting music - it's been lowered compared to previous years! I am so grateful.
    No more "explosions" in the middle of the night - my neighbors will appreciate it.