The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Social Banned?

Morvan
Morvan
✭✭✭
I've been unable to check guild stores or banks, people can't see my messages and I never got any email regarding the situation, can anyone help?

I play on PC/NA through Steam, I thought it was a server bug but apparently no one else I know has been having the same issues.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My suggestion would be to raise a ticket to speak to support about it

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/38955
    Soupy twist
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    @fizl101
    I've been having trouble with that too, none of the categories there seen to be related with my issue. :disappointed:
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, I did find a somewhat related category, my ticket number is: 240320-001660

Please save me, @ZOS_Kevin
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Morvan

We have sent you a forum PM with an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    So, you guys helped me out but now I just got the same social ban again, I suspect it's an addon thats causing it, can you guys identify what it is so I can fix it? It's really painful to get messages and not being able to answer them, my friends think I'm ignoring them. :(

I've opened another ticket, number is: 240326-000973
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mainly play on console, on my pc account I don't use many addons, but there is one that allows you to send bulk mails out to guilds that can be caught in the ban trap. I can't remember what it is called - God Send I think but you would need to double check
    Soupy twist
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've heard about that one but I don't have it, I'm starting to think it's the lazy writs one, earlier I got an error while I was doing my writs and it kept trying to craft, spamming an error message over and over until I closed the menu.

It's funny because I've been using all my addons for months and never had an issue, so might be something with the update, either way I'm reinstalling all of them.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Morvan

please check your forum inbox for an update on your new ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post