The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I sent an in game support request for 12 missing mudcrab chitins and got what as a response?

ClowdyAllDay
ClowdyAllDay
✭✭✭✭
So outside vivec city i bought 12 mudcrab chitins from a guild vendor when i opened the mail to collect the chitins they disappeared. *POOF* gone from the mail. Gone from my inventory. So immediately i sent a support ticket. Then a friend was onlnne who i told my problem to and they sent me 25 chitins. Those i received and went into my craft bag. Now the 12 i paid for are still gone and i'm out the 12k i paid for them because you know they are 1k each on pc/eu.

THEN i got a response from support that says "i see you received 25 they are in your inventory i hope this helps"

No that doesn't help. where are the 12 i paid for from the vendor? Vendor are selling fake mudcrab chitin that disappear when you open the mail and never make it into inventory and the only thing support has to say is i see you received 25?

What nonsense is this? How is this an acceptable response from support team?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 21, 2024 4:36PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reply back that those 25 were sent by your friend etc
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    So outside vivec city i bought 12 mudcrab chitins from a guild vendor when i opened the mail to collect the chitins they disappeared.

There is now free ESO+ trial. Have you activated it, and the mudcrab chitin went to your crafting bag?
    Open your inventory and crafting bag tab to check it out.
    EU/PC trading guild:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root - To join, contact ingame @Balastar
    Options
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... respond to the support ticket and explain?

And as suggested above, it's possible the crab chitins went into your crafting bag because of the eso plus trial.
    Edited by valenwood_vegan on January 21, 2024 4:11PM
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Balastar wrote: »
    So outside vivec city i bought 12 mudcrab chitins from a guild vendor when i opened the mail to collect the chitins they disappeared.

There is now free ESO+ trial. Have you activated it, and the mudcrab chitin went to your crafting bag?
    Open your inventory and crafting bag tab to check it out.

yes. i know how to look in my inventory and my craft bag for the 12 missing items. As stated they are gone. Vaporized.
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO tech support don't read these threads. If you want them to fix your problem, you need to follow up on the ticket, and keep replying to them. Their policy is that if you don't reply to them within a certain time period (I forget how long), the ticket is assumed fixed and is closed.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some new person informed me i bought 12 gloomspire chitins not mudcrab chitins. clearly i'm dumb and shouldnt be on the internet.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some new person informed me i bought 12 gloomspire chitins not mudcrab chitins. clearly i'm dumb and shouldnt be on the internet.

It's OK... happens to us all. Glad you got it figured out!!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for keeping us updated. Since this issue has now been resolved, this thread is being closed from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.