The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Team balance

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there anything worse than solo quing only to come up against a team of stackers when your own team can't stack a shelf..
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are solo queueing into a BG via the solo queue option, you are not coming across an actual group - just players that know how to play together. The BG community is small; the odds that players who regularly play together will end up on the same team by sheer luck is fairly high.
    Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on March 18, 2024 8:31PM
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I know, it's almost as bad and probably relates to having 2 or 3 stealth nbs on your team..
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stacking? I'm happy when I get into a group that stays together instead of fleeing the scene like clowns from a car
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stacking? I'm happy when I get into a group that stays together instead of fleeing the scene like clowns from a car

This is becoming a lot more common recently, with tons of cloaking NBs and bowmen, or other ranged who keep max distance regardless of situation.

I have enough of this and will no longer support any teammate in trouble, since they'd just run away and leave me stranded.