The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ClockWork Mini Map

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
I have to no end tried to figure out why my Mini Map in Clockwork does not work. I have to UI Reloads every time for months. All addons i have updated to newest versions and this only started after Update 39 when the new Clockwork house was introduced. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve what is causing the Blank Mini Map Screen? I would love to fix it.

ps it only happens when I Wayshrine into town nowhere else in Clockwrok.

Thanks!
Edited by ElderSmitter on March 15, 2024 5:02AM
  • KekwLord3000
    KekwLord3000
    ✭✭
    Which minimap addon are you using? Bandints UI's works fine at least it used to I have disabled my minimap couple of weeks ago for better performance but it worked fine before.
  • Masteroshi430
    Masteroshi430
    ✭✭✭
    I have to no end tried to figure out why my Mini Map in Clockwork does not work. I have to UI Reloads every time for months. All addons i have updated to newest versions and this only started after Update 39 when the new Clockwork house was introduced. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve what is causing the Blank Mini Map Screen? I would love to fix it.

Thanks!

The Brass Fortress wayshrine has a game bug I reported Aug 29, 2023 (map is blank on some spots around the wayshrine because the map switches to the Tamriel map for some reason) and ZOS have it on their list of bugs to fix since.

I spotted that on my Fyrakin's Minimap but it affects other minimaps and the worldmap too.
    @Masteroshi430 PC/EU (old French guy playing in English & addon author/maintainer) My addons
    Deshaan Honeydew Hors D'Oeuvre <<< FIX THAT TYPO GODDAMMIT!
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

The Brass Fortress wayshrine has a game bug I reported Aug 29, 2023 (map is blank on some spots around the wayshrine because the map switches to the Tamriel map for some reason) and ZOS have it on their list of bugs to fix since.

I spotted that on my Fyrakin's Minimap but it affects other minimaps and the worldmap too.

Thanks! I love mini map
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i have it on the regular map in Clockwork City.
    no addons, because it's on PlayStation
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.