The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Mail box does no longer gives details of Guild Store sales

Rebooting
Rebooting
Soul Shriven
Mail no longer gives details about item that where sold trough Guild Traders since update 41, it no longer give details about witch Guild the item was sold from, nor does it have the option like it use to have "additional details witch gave the buyers info etc..., it only says "Guild Store".
Since I belong to several trading Guilds, and give Kick Back 5% of my sakes to each Trading guild I belong to, I no longer wknow where the item was sold from.
Could you look into this please.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like an addon, rather than the game itself. Iirc, it's MM or awesome guild store. You'll need to wait for the addon to be updated.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Rebooting
    Rebooting
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Are you telling me that the in in-game Mail doesn't have the very basic info like "who the item was sold to specifically" only a generic title?
    It's bad enough that when you send that mail, there is no record of who it was sent it to, nor any means of tracking that mail, they really whent cheap and bare bone basics with that service, this is the worst mail system I have ever experienced in any games.
  • AlterBlika
    AlterBlika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rebooting wrote: »
    Are you telling me that the in in-game Mail doesn't have the very basic info like "who the item was sold to specifically" only a generic title?

Yeah, only your item was sold
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The default in game trading without add-on is a horrible experience.

Do not understand why ZOS showing the guild that items were sold at in the mail you get, and being able to track your sales in the guild roster are not part of the game.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum