The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Enemies Stuck in Place

soulreaper1213
soulreaper1213
✭✭✭
For the past few patches, there has been an extremely high increase of enemies in trials getting stuck in place. This bug does not allow these enemies to move, do their respective mechanics, or attack (unless the person they current have aggro against is in range of their normal attacks). While it happens if every single trial in the game, it is seemingly most prevalent in Rockgrove and Sunspire.

This bug is most likely not very noticeable for most players who are doing trial content. But for the players who complete trial content as a part of scorepushing or just prefer to do it quickly by implementing different strategies on how to complete this content, this bug is detrimental and run-breaking. It is such an unexpected and consistently occurring bug, that I am surprised it has lasted this long.

With the fix to the unintended cap removal of Powerful Assault and Arkasis being implemented almost immediately, I am concerned the team at ZoS does not know of this very intrusive and progress breaking bug. Is there any confirmation that the team knows of this issue and is intending to implement a fix?

Below you can find a clip of a singular example of this happening. During our raiding we have encountered this issue at least 100 times.

https://clips.twitch.tv/LazyLitigiousMartenCharlietheUnicorn-aZrXs1kur9WnABtp
The clip shows the person using a taunt on the two archer enemies and the one on the left stands still and does not attack.
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm this, this is not a new issues, it happens time from time with WB's Dungeon bosses, not only in Trials.
    The picture on the wall is chaotic.
    I don't want to look at it, but when I do,
    I cannot speak because of the confusion in my head!
  • soulreaper1213
    soulreaper1213
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Would you be able to provide a confirmation on whether this bug is known and/or being looked into?