The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

All anniversary achievements missing.

shadyjane62
shadyjane62
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Achievements in general are nor affected, The entire list of anniversary achievements are gone. I still have all the cake mementos except missing Jublilee cake for 2016. Not sure I'm supposed to have that, as I am sure I was only missing the first.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't whole anniversary category completely new or was there other ones previously that got deleted? I don't really remember any in prior years.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember this category, either, but I don't see how it will be possible to complete it unless they're planning to bring back all seven jubilee cakes from past anniversary events-- which might be what they're planning to do, but we'll just have to wait and see! :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I don't remember this category, either, but I don't see how it will be possible to complete it unless they're planning to bring back all seven jubilee cakes from past anniversary events-- which might be what they're planning to do, but we'll just have to wait and see! :)

Just be social and consume other's cakes, doesn't sound hard.