The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild bank deposits/withdrawals

tauriel01
tauriel01
✭✭✭✭
"Made further optimizations to Guild History, resulting in the shifting of some events into new and different categories."

While I do like the new categories for viewing activities related to the guild bank, it really kind of sucks that we can only see the last 24 hours (i assume... my guild bank only goes back 21 hrs) worth of gold deposits. In one sense you made my life much easier... now i dont have to scroll thru all the item deposits to record the gold deposits. But you have also incredibly complicated my life because now i will have to review gold deposits multiple times a day to ensure i record them all. I'd also like to note that store sales ALSO only go back 24 hrs (again, assuming that number). Both Bank Item categories appear normal.

And yes, i did go to bank items and hit the show more at the bottom. it let me hit that button a total of one time before it disappeared. Would you please fix this bank gold categories (and sales!) to show 10 days as previously? cause this is not an upgrade in function.
  • tauriel01
    tauriel01
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok nm this apparently was not a permanent bug. it's ok today.