The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lost ALL Enchanting Runes Info

Scaletho
Scaletho
✭✭✭✭✭
After today's update I lost all my enchanting runes infos and I can't recover them using the runes to know what they do (add, stamina, etc).

All ADDONS related (at least I know about) were removed and yet I lost the infos anyway. I need some help here, please.

9y5ddjwafem2.jpg
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the lack of interest to give a single answer in this room is really astonishing. So much for peer support around here.
  • Vonnegut2506
    Vonnegut2506
    ✭✭✭
    The only answer I can give you is that it happened to me as well on my gm crafter. There are so many UI bugs in this latest patch that I can only assume that this one must be down the list of priorities.
  • metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe this is part of the visual bug that made achievement lists look empty, too. A temporary fix is to log to a different character and then log back in. A hotfix is set to apply to the achievement issue tomorrow, so if this is part of that, it'll be fixed then.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scaletho wrote: »
    Wow, the lack of interest to give a single answer in this room is really astonishing. So much for peer support around here.

What can a player do to help with a genuine bug (as versus something we might clear up a misunderstanding about)? :(

I haven’t checked my main crafter’s knowledge since the update. They have several outfits though so I think I’l avoid logging in with them until after that’s fixed. I already lost (temporarily?) my outfits from an alt just finishing one of the new dungeons.
  • Kirawolfe
    Kirawolfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend has had this exact thing happen. All of his achievements are gone as well.

None of his other crafting abilities are affected.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirawolfe wrote: »
    My friend has had this exact thing happen. All of his achievements are gone as well.

None of his other crafting abilities are affected.

Achievements have been confirmed to be a visual bug only with nothing actually lost. Hopefully rune knowledge and outfits are similar in this regard.