The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What to buy with AP to sell for gold now that gold jewelry worth fraction of once was?

GooGa592
GooGa592
✭✭✭✭✭
What is the best way to convert AP to gold now that gold jewelry is worth only a fraction of what it used to be worth? What can we buy with our AP that we can resell in guild stores so we can get something out of our AP now? What sets that can be purchased with AP sell best in guild stores?

I used to convert 20-30 million AP to gold during MYM events buying gold jewelry, but that's not possible anymore and there's no reason to have tens of millions to hundreds of millions of AP in our guild banks.
  • doabhi
    doabhi
    ✭✭✭
    Current Meta set items, usually weapons. When anarchist dropped, it was Lucrative to purchase Deadly Strike with your AP from the gear vendor in Bruma and then sell it on guild traders.

The prices have dropped lately, but I've heard that Plague break is the new hot set in demand I think. I'm sure there are and will be others over time.
    Options
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    GooGa592 wrote: »
    What is the best way to convert AP to gold now that gold jewelry is worth only a fraction of what it used to be worth? What can we buy with our AP that we can resell in guild stores so we can get something out of our AP now? What sets that can be purchased with AP sell best in guild stores?

I used to convert 20-30 million AP to gold during MYM events buying gold jewelry, but that's not possible anymore and there's no reason to have tens of millions to hundreds of millions of AP in our guild banks.

you can always stare longingly at your massive pile of AP and think to yourself, 'oh my, aren't i so fancy' or some such thing. isnt that what big piles of currency are for after all?
    Options
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    GooGa592 wrote: »

https://youtu.be/OQZUk_-sEEU?si=IQujXAcsWkckyrz9
    Here some Tipps, but ye generally it got worse with the conversion :/
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
    Options
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dawn-prism and motifs if you'd rather not gamble on the gear boxes. Gear offers a higher potential conversion rate, but mats and motifs have the benefit of being predictable.
    Options
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would keep it for now if you do not need immediate gold. I still hope that one day they will add tri stat potions to vendors that you can buy with Alliance Points.

Options
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Treeshka wrote: »
    I would keep it for now if you do not need immediate gold.

Best advise. Many players are trying to cash in their AP after a Mayham event, ie prices are low. If you don't need the gold right now it's better to wait 2 or 3 months.
    Options