The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can you fix the not being able to log back in if you log out?

Daruq
Daruq
✭✭
I accidently hit "Back" when I was adjusting Add-Ons.
Now I can't back in for the last few minutes.
"booted from server"
"307"
and now instant 201 for a while.

Come on... why are you doing this? It's almost 4 am, the login server can't be that overloaded
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on March 3, 2024 4:25AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's troubleshooting on the PC platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Atreyix
    Atreyix
    ✭✭✭
    It's something with there server, I think its because of the pvp event... I got booted three times in the last few days and i get error 307.. i have to wait awhile to get back in.
    Options
  • ProudMary
    ProudMary
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. This is one of the most disappointing experiences for those of us who play regularly. It's especially bad when you're in a guild raid in PvP and get disconnected and then you get stuck back into a queue to get back into Cyrodiil when to do finally get logged back into the game.

ESO has had this issue to varying degrees for years now.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Daruq

Have you tried waiting a few minutes before relogging?

If you are still getting error 201at login, please try the steps linked below.

Error 201 "Login service has failed" - Error Code - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post