The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily Endeavor asking for Master Writ

mindcandy
mindcandy
✭✭
My todays Endeavors asking me to:
Complete 1 Consumable Master Writ.

I completed all six daily crafting writs but got no Master Writ out of it...

How am I supposed to complete this endeavour?

Any advice? thx!
Spent 2015 till 2023 in another universe called Los Santos...

Best Answers

• Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you decide to go to guild bank or guild trader, look for a consumable master writ, which I think is only alchemy or provisioning. Oh, and make sure you can make it if you end up buying one. I have run into provisioning writs where I do not know the recipe, so I cannot make it.
    Edited by Ingenon on March 5, 2024 3:42PM
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mindcandy wrote: »
    fizl101 wrote: »
    You could buy one from a guild trader or see if there any in your guild banks if you are a member of any

I not a Guild Member...

Oh, wait, I am but our Guild is too small to have traders... so: Dead Ens for me?

Not gonna join one over this...

You don't have to join guilds to buy at guild traders. It's only necessary for selling to do so.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You could buy one from a guild trader or see if there any in your guild banks if you are a member of any

I not a Guild Member...

Oh, wait, I am but our Guild is too small to have traders... so: Dead Ens for me?

you dont need to buy from your guild, you can go to any guild stall around Tamriel and search for writs and buy from them
    Soupy twist
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    buy one
    Options
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭

I not a Guild Member...
    Options
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Getting them from another player (either bought or as a gift) is unfortunately your only option at present. If you play on PC EU, I'll happily gift you some writ, if still needed.

Btw, I'm already wondering why the "don't gatekeep endeavors behind difficult dailies"-crowd isn't here yet, telling us how terrible this endeavors are. Well, they are probably still busy arguing against this month's login-rewards. An entitlelists life seemigly isn't easy these days...

On a sidenote: I also still visit Los Santos every now and then. Also a great game.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭

I not a Guild Member...

Options
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »

I not a Guild Member...

You don't have to join guilds to buy at guild traders. It's only necessary for selling to do so.

I did not know that!

Very well, I will take a look into this...
    Thx a lot!
    Options
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭
    Braffin wrote: »
    Getting them from another player (either bought or as a gift) is unfortunately your only option at present. If you play on PC EU, I'll happily gift you some writ, if still needed.

Btw, I'm already wondering why the "don't gatekeep endeavors behind difficult dailies"-crowd isn't here yet, telling us how terrible this endeavors are. Well, they are probably still busy arguing against this month's login-rewards. An entitlelists life seemigly isn't easy these days...

On a sidenote: I also still visit Los Santos every now and then. Also a great game.

Thx for offering, but unfort. I am PS5 EU.

@ sidenote: Yep me too, but the lack of really "new stuff" in LS is what brought me back to Tamriel
    The Driftkit was nice but not enough...
    Options
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭
    Well, that was an easy and quick fix!

Just spent a small fortune at var Guild Traders... incl. the missing Master Writ(s), Motivs I was looting for like a maniac... and other stuff. LoL

Thx again to everyone!

Options