The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Bought Clockwork DLC on PC EU but I don't have it on PC NA

Daruq
Daruq
✭✭
I bought the Clockwork DLC for 2000 crowns on PC EU.
Now I'm on my NA guy and I can't travel there, because it's not unlocked.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Store purchases aren't shared between the 6 megaservers. Only things that carry over are Crowns, Twitch Drops and Chapters (if you purchased them from the ESO website).
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Daruq
    Daruq
    ✭✭
    Also PC is 1 platform.
    There are no 6 platforms.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daruq wrote: »
    Also PC is 1 platform.
    There are no 6 platforms.

Each platform (PC, PS and XBOX) has access to 2 the regional megaservers (North American and European):
    • PC-EU
    • PC-NA
    • PS-EU
    • PS-NA
    • XBOX-EU
    • XBOX-NA

Like I said, all Crown Store purchases remain on the server you made the transaction in. If you want to play the Clockwork City DLC on both PC megaservers, then the best option for you is to have an active ESO+ subscription. And I'd also suggest buying any DLCs on the server you tend spend more time on.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All crown store purchases are server specific, including things that are applied to both servers if you buy them outside the crown store. For example if you buy Necrom now through the website you'll have it on both EU and NA, if you buy it in the crown store after Gold Road is released it will only be on the server you're logged into at the time.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you buy a stack of tri-pots with gold on PC-EU, you do not get a stack of tri-pots on PC-NA. The game does not care if it is crowns, gold, tel var, voucher writs, or whatever. Those are all in-game currencies and stuff bought with in-game currencies stays on the server where you bought it. Only items acquired outside the game (such as crowns, ESO+, Chapter purchases, etc.) are shared.

I am not crazy about this design. But that is the logic. The cash you bought crowns with is real currency, but the crowns themselves are just another in-game currency.