The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bound Pickaxe: more please!

FanmaR
FanmaR
✭✭✭
Love the summon pickaxe compared to the other custom harvesting animations, it's fantastic for mages! And it looks less jarring then a regular pickaxe coming out of nowhere.
But now I'm still harvesting runes and wood with plain old tools!

Request: More summon harvesting actions.
-Bound Axe for Lumber
-Bound Knife for Runes
-Bound Gloves for Clothing and Alchemy Ingredients

Maybe even sell them as a set? What do you guys think? :)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it would be fun to see more of them yes.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • aru
    aru
    ✭✭✭
    +1
    Options
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. It matches the transmog I use for my staff. So i love it. Want more!
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
    Options
  • Hagrett
    Hagrett
    ✭✭✭
    Just came here to make this same post.

Really hoping they start looking at releasing matching animation "sets" for this kind of thing (maybe an option to buy singularly or as bundles) for players who would like to keep consistent themes.
    Options
  • Trejgon
    Trejgon
    ✭✭✭✭
    if they packed them all up into single crown store bundle I'd definitelly buy it :)

if they intend to continue releasing it as endeavour store/lootbox thingy, then I only hope they space them out in a way where I can get those endeavours back in between releases :|
    Options
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think selling customised actions in the crown store is cringe. These kinds of actions by devs are the worst parts of modern gaming. What other reskins of base game elements can they sell to us?
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure if I'm going to get this one or not, but I love the runestone one, and in general I think it is a cool idea.
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the only customized action I've wanted and bought so far. It works perfectly with one of my mages. I'd love more too. Would be an insta buy for me
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »
    I think selling customised actions in the crown store is cringe. These kinds of actions by devs are the worst parts of modern gaming. What other reskins of base game elements can they sell to us?

i dont mind adding customization options through the store, but the prices on some of this stuff is still obscene

the new recall animation added yesterday i wanted, but 400 crown gem or 8000 endeavor seal purchase only is absurd, it should have been a max of 500-1000 crowns
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • odaphii
    odaphii
    I know this is a bit late but AGREED! I really REALLY want a full set of bound customized actions. Honestly getting matching styles would be a god-sent.

Imagine if we also had different flavors of it, like psijic-themed actions or elemental-themed actions for the different classes. There's the few actions where you summon an animal that would suit a Warden (and the frost fist rune gathering one fits frost Wardens) but I would kill for, like, skeletons popping out of the ground and doing the work for you for Necros or aedric tools for Templars...
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 i'd pay for a entire bound pack of tools.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course, it sucks if it stops working, like the Reach Witch Rune Extraction has.
    Options