The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Pattern: Hlaalu Banner, Floral

robertlabrie
robertlabrie
✭✭✭
Does anyone know where this drops? I've never seen one for sale, it doesn't seem to be in the Rolis folios. I checked the Vvardenfell furnishers.

I'm down to just 9 missing furnishing patterns (at least until the next chapter drops) and this is the only one I can't get any kind of a lead on.

Thanks,
Robert
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Morrowind_Journeyman_Furnisher's_Document
    Morrowind Journeyman Furnisher's Document should have it
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Morrowind_Journeyman_Furnisher's_Document
    Morrowind Journeyman Furnisher's Document should have it

RIP all my writ vouchers :D

Thanks Luna I thought I checked those on UESP. Cheers.
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if it's possible to unlock achievements on PTS so I can spend 50k vouchers trying to see if this actually exists?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if it's possible to unlock achievements on PTS so I can spend 50k vouchers trying to see if this actually exists?

I can't answer your PTS question, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that this plan does, indeed, exist because I learned it and sell them in my furniture store on PS5 NA. Can provide a screenshot of the furnishing item with my character standing next to it if you want some visual evidence. The plan itself, of course, I can't show since I ate it years ago and don't need to buy the blue furniture plan gamble boxes from the master writ folks so I haven't seen a "recent" copy, so to speak.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The pattern exist, because I know how to make it and a saw a single one being sold on the EU server, so it might have a bit lower drop rate than the others. It is listed in the furnisher document as drop, so it should be possible get from it. Compared to other patterns like Diagram: Redguard Cannister, Gilded, which can only drop in the world.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on February 16, 2024 11:53PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I see it on PC/EU TTC. Thanks everyone. I legit thought it was bugged.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am selling a couple on PCNA, so yes, it does exist
    Edited by Djennku on February 18, 2024 3:09PM
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • robertlabrie
    robertlabrie
    ✭✭✭
    ....and I finally found one for sale and bought it. Down to 7 missing patterns. Cheers everyone!