The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Seeking multiple DPS for team focused prog guild

Grass_Lands
Grass_Lands
Soul Shriven
Hey there!

I represent part of leadership for a prog guild with strong team player mentality. We’re a fun group of folks looking for additional DPS that are ready to prioritize learning, community and team work as we move through hard modes.

We’re looking for at least 90k dps, with previous DLC vet clears, and a strong positive and supportive attitude.

If you’re looking for a fun community that works hard to lift each other up through Vet DLC trial HMs, please post here or reach out to me individually!

Runtimes are Sunday 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM CST, Monday 7:00 - 9:00 PM CST
Edited by Grass_Lands on November 18, 2023 4:57AM
  • glowtreeglass
    glowtreeglass
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a team focused group. I have a 89k dps warden with chilled and an EC cro - among others. Send me a message ingame 'glowtreeglass'.
    Options
  • Grass_Lands
    Grass_Lands
    Soul Shriven
    Update: We’re still recruiting! Please reach out to me individually or post a reply here if you’re interested.
    Options
  • Grass_Lands
    Grass_Lands
    Soul Shriven
    Update: As of today, 2/12/24, we are still recruiting for subs!

The requirements remain the same
    - 90K DPS
    - Previous vet DLC trial clears
    - Strong team player mentality that can follow directions and supports others

Run times remain the same
    - Sunday 5:30 CST - 7:30 CST PM
    - Monday 6:45 PM - 9:00 CST PM

We're a fantastic group; works hard, and plays hard. Come join the fun!
    Options