The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Never ending activity finder queue

Fiferr
Fiferr
✭✭✭
Every weekend me and my buddy try to play in bgs, always left with 0 games per night. This is at peak time Friday/Saturday night. Have never seen anyone using group finder, no one ever rersponds to ours and asking guilds and zones gets us nowhere :open_mouth:
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgs are about a 15 minute wait on xbox na on weekends

what platform are you on?
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pseu i useally wait 5-10 mins in que on weekends
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    bgs are about a 15 minute wait on xbox na on weekends

what platform are you on?

Based on a previous thread they created, I guess they are on one of the PC servers.

The OP also speaks of using the to find more to run BGs with.

Good luck to OP.

• moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed it once, not sure if it's a bug, because there were players before and after that particular character.

Maybe it's the role? Queueing for BG roles makes no sense at all and they should just remove it. Most of time healers would be fake or doing 100k like me. What do we even need the tank / dps separation for?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    I noticed it once, not sure if it's a bug, because there were players before and after that particular character.

Maybe it's the role? Queueing for BG roles makes no sense at all and they should just remove it. Most of time healers would be fake or doing 100k like me. What do we even need the tank / dps separation for?

pretty sure roles are ignored for the BG queue

the BG queue is very bad when your trying to fill a partial group

fastest queue is solo regardless if you use the group or solo queue
    2 players is significantly slower and sometimes wont find a match after 45 min in queue
    3 players is the worst, least likely to find a match ever
    4 player queue (full group) is probably the 2nd fastest queue besides being solo
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »

pretty sure roles are ignored for the BG queue

the BG queue is very bad when your trying to fill a partial group

fastest queue is solo regardless if you use the group or solo queue
    2 players is significantly slower and sometimes wont find a match after 45 min in queue
    3 players is the worst, least likely to find a match ever
    4 player queue (full group) is probably the 2nd fastest queue besides being solo

Correct, roles have nothing to do with BG queues.

To anyone on PC that doesn't have any qualms against playing against grouped players while you're solo, download the Better Scoreboard addon. It allows you to queue for both Solo and Group Queue BGs if you're solo, drastically reducing queue times.

I know that doesn't necessarily help in OPs instance of playing with a friend, but it's a godsend when you're trying to get a quick solo BG in.
    Edited by CameraBeardThePirate on February 9, 2024 3:59PM