The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Call For Heart's Day 2024 Creations!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Calling all of Tamriel's romantics! With Hearts Day approaching, we're asking for your creative take on a Heart's Day themed scene or space within your home. Do you have a special room for Hearts Day dinner? Or maybe you have the perfect spot in Tamriel to recreate a romantic scene? If you've got love in your heart, we want to see your creations! We'll highlight some in a blog post on Valentine's Day, and hopefully inspire some early romance for Heart's Day!

To participate, simply take some screenshots of your Hearts Day space or scene, and submit it in this thread with your character name and a brief description of the picture. For blog consideration, please have your entry in by Feb.9 at 10am ET. Thanks and we're looking forward to seeing your creations!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on February 14, 2024 5:32PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly we don't have Naryu as a houseguest or companion, so I can't take a screenshot of my Dunmer and his greatest love...
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      Options
    • MosePad69
      MosePad69
      Soul Shriven
      IGN : @MousePad69
      Set off the coast of Artaeum, this Grand Psijic Villa is home to a beautiful wedding area, complete with dinner settings and a bar. This is the perfect place to congregate in the celebration of long-lasting love.feo1fhxplcif.png
      53pnva9zqbey.png
      4xadkispd6bo.png
      h2g9whfeh3hk.png
      h9y59sghs8d6.png
      Edited by MosePad69 on January 31, 2024 5:54AM
      Options
    • RedBranch
      RedBranch
      ✭✭✭
      okoz6vgnh7oo.jpeg
      y7prunilsr7g.jpeg
      Bastian is waiting for you…
      Options
    • fizl101
      fizl101
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Would you care to book a table at the Golden Guar Terrace? Beautiful waterfall views by the lake can create that special moment on hearts day.

i660yn13x2ck.jpg

Our chefs will create amazing delights including fresh fish from our own lake grilled to perfection at our outdoor kitchen

b7xn5xmt61rm.jpg

For those who like the interactive eating experience you can book our special grill table where the chef will assist you if you wish, or you can enjoy with friends

8lu042tiiexd.jpg

To end the evening you can choose to experience dessert created by our Master Patissiere - The Golden Sweetroll. The dish is named after her and is unforgettable! She is often found in Rimmen and returns to our Western Skyrim restaurant daily

600k7k30xj76.jpg

Soupy twist
      Options
    • leetacakesb16_ESO
      leetacakesb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      IGN: @LilXardas and @Lady_Hania

The wedding of Lord and Lady Kruspe on Heart's Day!

56hmgrpp4u21.jpg
      deqngjuwj7sx.jpg
      5pk9i65qig0r.jpg

Edited by leetacakesb16_ESO on February 1, 2024 1:56AM
      Pc EU- Lady_Hania
      Options
    • taurielxaela
      taurielxaela
      ✭✭
      POV: You managed to score a Heart’s Day Date with Big Nord Waifu (yes that is her name) and she arrives fashionably late with her trusty axe.

iwi4n1d7t89o.jpeg
      Tea for two and sweetrolls in the garden at sunset, overlooking the water. Setting everything up for your big date!

9cgd4blr7yyy.jpeg
      Even the Mermaid of Anvil shares her blessings for your romantic evening.

chc5lykkcsin.jpeg
      Ah! Big Nord Waifu has arrived for your date! Who is more beautiful: the mermaid or the waifu? (There is only one correct answer.)

jq2zc6mrcuvk.jpeg
      Your Heart’s Day date comes to an end, colored by the evening sun. Her radiant smile will remain etched in your memories.

Sariel Melianme - Bosmer Warden Ranger Bow/Bow
      Pastel-ri - Khajiit Nightblade Assassin Dual Wield Daggers
      Lunaria Bloom - Altmer Warden Healer Res/Frost Staff
      Big Nord Waifu - Nord Templar Greataxe Wielder
      Monsieur L’Shrek - Orc Dragonknight Greatsword Wielder
      Shizumi Moonshadow - Khajiit Nightblade Thief Dual Daggers/Bow
      Chases-Many-Lasers - Khajiit Arcanist Pew Pew Kitty
      Salvia Virian - Dunmer Nightblade Assassin Dual Daggers/Bow
      Emi Tauriel - Bosmer Nightblade Assassin Dual Daggers/Bow

… Yes I have a favorite build.
      Options
    • MakoFore
      MakoFore
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      OMG
      RedBranch, leetacakesb16_ESO, al your guys are so creative and amazing- incredible to see peoples use the game as an outlet for creativity and their imagination. ZOS should find a way to make more moderated events like this - but IN GAME - like a homes tour and competition. a server wide announcemnt and then people could perhaps visit these homes in person. just an idea to bring other aspects to the game other than just - you know- killing stuff .
      Options
    • chuck-18_ESO
      chuck-18_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      The Sweetheart's Retreat, a private tea room for the romantic at heart. Is love in the air for these alfiq? Or are they just here for the special Heart's Day cake?
      ko0iv1t1cmrt.png
      The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
      1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
      1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
      1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
      1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
      1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
      1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
      Options
    • goosewaddle
      goosewaddle
      Soul Shriven
      Goosewaddle & xG0DDESS0FWAR enjoying a relaxing picnic in the Gardeners House - Wayrest.

8lxck6hhck48.jpg
      q8cezomijtw7.jpg
      @goosewaddle on xbox-eu & @profgoosewaddle on TikTok
      Options
    • Pixiepumpkin
      Pixiepumpkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Vincent setting up a table for his wife Elizabeth in the Telvanni Peninsula.

zy031lkm6yuj.png
      "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
      PC/NA
      Options
    • Shirayuki_Sama
      Shirayuki_Sama
      ✭✭✭✭
      A sweet shape of love 🍫​❤️
      i0j8nudjfepc.png
      HachikoChan - Aetherius Art Housing Guild - PC EU

HachikoChan Twitter

HachikoChan Youtube Channel
      Options
    • AScarlato
      AScarlato
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      A simple picnic then a walk through the Lover's Garden in my Sweetwater Cascades

cy9rrhhg96d7.jpg
      5u0vp9n9c89e.jpg
      vtf7nafr4bgb.jpg
      Options
    • aetherial_heavenn
      aetherial_heavenn
      ✭✭✭✭
      IGN: aetherial_heavenn
      LoveCats
      Shrines and hand-fasting area for ceremonies. Wedding carriage featuring the happy couple. Honeymoon Suite. Jazz and swing room for the cool cats. (There is a reception area and a wedding feast downstairs. Feel free to visit thru housing hub)

Screenshot-20240208-152521.png
      Screenshot-20240208-153321.png
      Screenshot-20240208-152436.png
      Screenshot-20240208-152415.png
      Screenshot-20240208-152403.png

Edited by aetherial_heavenn on February 8, 2024 5:12AM
      Quoted for truth
      "In my experience, the elite ones have not been very toxic, and the toxic ones not very elite." WrathOfInnos
      Options
    • gwenthebard
      gwenthebard
      ✭✭
      3 friends enjoying heart's day together in a Snugpod complete with Sweetrolls and Lorebooks.

tq4k2py22lfr.jpg
      o1x6ef4ukx3u.jpg
      nxobvi3j8qxp.jpg
      qhjtxrc4wvkt.jpg
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      Thanks everyone for your submissions so far! Just a quick update that you have about 24hrs left before submissions close for Hearts Day Creations. If you would like to participate, please make sure to get your submissions in soon!
      Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
      Options
      Staff Post
    • Pixiepumpkin
      Pixiepumpkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
      Thanks everyone for your submissions so far! Just a quick update that you have about 24hrs left before submissions close for Hearts Day Creations. If you would like to participate, please make sure to get your submissions in soon!

May we submit more than one?
      "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
      PC/NA
      Options
    • freespirit
      freespirit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      <3 Imagine a Wedding Venue, secluded, romantic and views as breathtaking as the Bride!
      Well maybe not quite as beautiful as the Bride! <3
      Storm and her guy have found such a place.....

A stroll down a Blossom filled avenue.
      89NgnUy.png
      First glimpse of the Venue.
      2Ms0OvD.png
      A quick stop to admire the views!
      6Gs2bfX.png
      A prayer before the ceremony.
      QeO1ixS.png
      A feast for the eyes.... Storm appears to be distracted by that view!!
      x3XKNql.png
      A Cake worth cutting!
      vC9skWM.png
      Time to cuddle up for that first dance!
      oqBNr6W.png
      At this point we gracefully back away leave our lovers in peace!! <3

I just want to say I chose the location because of the STUNNING views over the edges of this house!

Absolute Kudos to whoever did the artwork, I feel my screenshots do not do it justice, if you've never looked, take a peak at Hunter's Glade and walk up to the edges!!

Edit:- Ooops forgot character name...... she decided to use the shortened Storm as she felt Stormrazer sounded a bit violent for her wedding day!!

Edited by freespirit on February 8, 2024 7:25PM
      When people say to me........
      "You're going to regret that in the morning"
      I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager

You can submit more than one in the thread here. However, if you have multiple posts and are selected for the blog, only one will be chosen. However, we always link to the thread in the blog so that everyone's creations have a shot to be seen.

Options
      Staff Post
    • Pixiepumpkin
      Pixiepumpkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭

You can submit more than one in the thread here. However, if you have multiple posts and are selected for the blog, only one will be chosen. However, we always link to the thread in the blog so that everyone's creations have a shot to be seen.

Thank you boss!!!
      PC/NA
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      No problem. Happy to help!
      giphy.gif
      Options
      Staff Post
    • Pixiepumpkin
      Pixiepumpkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No problem. Happy to help!
      giphy.gif

LOL, now you are just farming awesomes!!!
      PC/NA
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      LOL, now you are just farming awesomes!!!

Looks like I got found out. Gotta go!
      giphy.gif

Options
      Staff Post
    • DP99
      DP99
      ✭✭✭✭
      zg_feb_2024_antiquarian_alpine_gallery_by_darthpaul99_dgtqlvq-414w-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMjhlM2FlN2UtMTBkYy00NmM2LTk0ODgtZjAwYWFlNTU2Y2RkXC9kZ3RxbHZxLTQ2NTYwMjlkLTZlYTgtNDdlMi05YzJiLTQ0YmE3Zjk1OWFhNi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTM2MiJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.NB5KXLO74gTwL2lxn8Xazll34Ql4pg9nHpUk3CTWY4I
      Ready for a special night at the Alpine Antiquarian Gallery ;)
      Options
    • MoonPile
      MoonPile
      ✭✭✭✭
      For the Love of Fantasy
      For Heart's Day I wanted to make something less traditionally-romantic – about the heart (sorry) of what many of us love about ESO: Fantasy.

Relevant & inspiring article by Neil Gaiman: "Why our future depends on libraries, reading and daydreaming"

Especially this excerpt:
      "Fiction can show you a different world. It can take you somewhere you’ve never been. Once you’ve visited other worlds, like those who ate fairy fruit, you can never be entirely content with the world that you grew up in. Discontent is a good thing: discontented people can modify and improve their worlds, leave them better, leave them different.
      And while we’re on the subject, I’d like to say a few words about escapism. I hear the term bandied about as if it’s a bad thing. As if “escapist” fiction is a cheap opiate used by the muddled and the foolish and the deluded [...]

If you were trapped in an impossible situation, in an unpleasant place, with people who meant you ill, and someone offered you a temporary escape, why wouldn’t you take it? And escapist fiction is just that: fiction that opens a door, shows the sunlight outside, gives you a place to go where you are in control, are with people you want to be with (and books are real places, make no mistake about that); and more importantly, during your escape, books can also give you knowledge about the world and your predicament, give you weapons, give you armour: real things you can take back into your prison. Skills and knowledge and tools you can use to escape for real.

As JRR Tolkien reminded us, the only people who inveigh against escape are jailers."

We are all Prisoners in TES, escaping. ;)

7xf9zx0oi1f0.jpg
      hp1enijc1yam.jpg

More pictures & visitor info:
      https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/652127/

Options
    • Pixiepumpkin
      Pixiepumpkin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Vincent and Elizabeths Hearts Day feast.

cejv4km07kto.png
      PC/NA
      Options
    • M1SHAAN
      M1SHAAN
      ✭✭✭
      IGN: M1shaan (yes I know it's only different due to capitalization, I deeply regret my choices)

Our feathered friend Baron Jangleplume recently learned that there are some lesser birds which construct elaborate bowers which they painstakingly decorate with colorful treasures in order to attract mates. Pah! He will not be outdone by these speechless cretins! The Baron has constructed a magnificent bower all his own. Come visit, let the Baron show you around, and be wooed by the finest shinies, fruits, and trinkets Tamriel has to offer, artfully arranged in a stunning display.

Inspired by the real-life artistry of the Vogelkop Bowerbird.
      e3k5a7pwbxyj.jpg
      267g52f73iyk.jpg
      l57081gkopwy.jpg
      Options
    • ArchMikem
      ArchMikem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      e3b47a88b2263770f7df882c9a0eead219ada547.pnj

Another Heart's Day alone in Rawl'kha, so another night for self care.

Character: Ka'atali

Edited by ArchMikem on February 9, 2024 7:16AM
      CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
      Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
      Options
    • drpeppermd87
      drpeppermd87
      Soul Shriven
      Short-staffed and out of options, the Grand Topal SIngle's Resort desperately needed help during the Heart's Day Celebrations. Luckily, It seems that Jakarn is ready to turn a new leaf and has graciously volunteered to work in all positions at any hour! WHAT A GUY!
      Staff Notes: Jakarn seems to be distracted and customers are complaining that he's been a bit TOO attentive...
      @drpeppermd87
      s1afb8bp156y.png
      8st3xajq8r7e.png
      uoek0my084xh.png
      32s7roqy8q6m.png

Options
    • emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      name: emilypumpkin

It's still very wintery where I live but I wanted to go with a warm springtime vibe -- a picnic in the garden of my couple's cottage. Ravenhurst is my favorite home to make sweet scenes like this; it's so cozy and romantic.

eio6vx70kn9v.png

k2v6k7vx0wz5.png
      IGN @ emilypumpkin
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
      Options
    • ZOS_Kevin
      ZOS_Kevin
      Community Manager
      Thanks all for the posts here! This thread is now closed. We will have submissions selected for the blog post that should be live on Feb. 14.

We'll reopen this thread then with a link to the blog. Thanks, all!
      Options
      Staff Post