The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Serpent's Disdain set

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
Does the 16 second duration on apply enemies work with abilities that say like major maim and immobilizes like some of the ice abilities that warden has?
  • Elyu
    Elyu
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Serpent's Disdain only refers to status effects (i.e. burning, chilled, poisoned etc)

The other effects you refer to are major/minor buffs or unique skill effects (rooted) which are (as far as I'm aware) not effected by this set.

However there is a set that increases the duration of major/minor buffs - Jorvuld's Guidance from Scalecaller Peak dungeon (although it doesn't affect unique effects such as rooted).
    Options
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Elyu wrote: »
    I believe Serpent's Disdain only refers to status effects (i.e. burning, chilled, poisoned etc)

The other effects you refer to are major/minor buffs or unique skill effects (rooted) which are (as far as I'm aware) not effected by this set.

However there is a set that increases the duration of major/minor buffs - Jorvuld's Guidance from Scalecaller Peak dungeon (although it doesn't affect unique effects such as rooted).

Oh I understand, well thank you so much and I didn't know about the set that you just told me so I'm going to check it out and thank you.
    Options
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serpent's Disdain is a good set if you are building around Occult Overload, as it can ensure the boom.

Auldwulfe
    Options
  • Elyu
    Elyu
    ✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »
    Elyu wrote: »

Oh I understand, well thank you so much and I didn't know about the set that you just told me so I'm going to check it out and thank you.

Jorvuld's quite a "meta" set in group PvE.

So much so there's an acronym for a healer running a specific setup: RoJo (Roaring Opportunist + Jorvuld's Guidance)
    Edited by Elyu on January 30, 2024 4:57PM
    Options