β€’ PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

update 41 livestream screenshots :]

LunaFlora
LunaFlora
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
hcxtaio0zxwd.jpg
lovely base game stuff!
includes the class set outfit styles and a mythic named Torc of the Ayleid King ( if i heard correctly).

sm0urk9zmd67.jpg
di9h0hehfqzf.jpg
dcd1172c1z3u.jpg
n27ivw9xl2zs.jpg
ithelia related bosses (the mirrory soul razer knight is just a big monster, not one of the bosses)

eq5mrpi9eo3g.jpg
kvow2wbm34m1.jpg
new skin

houses
Willowpond Haven
wlt19rppe89x.jpg
9g41ppi3h0g1.jpg
11ahl2am0lxf.jpg
hx8mqs79h8fi.jpg
e5r5i76m3xe2.jpg
kltd78tyrbrv.jpg
7dzu2cst1x6c.jpg
0e6y9fqxeq5v.jpg
dfp6g88pq4xe.jpg
mw22iyprb2tp.jpg

Swordsinger's Redoubt
h085oboakld3.jpg
iz2413oeznq4.jpg
e4ie39mdragm.jpg
xgqeegjd081b.jpg
ba6lonefa9bd.jpg
buv8aq36rng2.jpg
virbv7k06mdp.jpg
01jqbjmzqwzq.jpg
57vsax2fwxvh.jpg
s0c5crtc26zk.jpg
0jlfaj0t498u.jpg
i6rcoap5lckg.jpg
gwc4jz38ju8i.jpg
xe09vgt5nyhz.jpg

:3 can't wait for update 41!
the houses look amazing.

i know the post includes non-housing, but most of the screenshots are housing so i hope it's okay for the category 🌸

edit to add:
like usual the houses very likely are crown store exclusives.
they are notable and ginormous.

i really love both houses, Willowpond Haven is my favourite. i love Blackwood, Leyawiin style, and waterfalls.
plus it has two buildings!

can't wait to see what furniture update 41 has.
Edited by LunaFlora on January 29, 2024 5:54PM
miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
"Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
🦬🦌🐰
PlayStation and PC EU.
LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New rewards of the Worty
    please please please no more broken sets that will make pvp even worse
    Options
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how they expect us to decorate those homes with only 700 slots.

They are huge.

Maybe we will be getting item increase limit Q3???
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ruj wrote: Β»
    I don't know how they expect us to decorate those homes with only 700 slots.

They are huge.

Maybe we will be getting item increase limit Q3???

it's still a challenge yea!
    i do hope update 43's housing feature includes something to make decorating easier.

more furniture that's collections of items like the Alchemy shelves would help too of course.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    New homes!?!?! Like base game ones that can be bought for gold??? I'd love that pls
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New homes!?!?! Like base game ones that can be bought for gold??? I'd love that pls

they just seem like notable crown store homes sorry

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • JerBearESO
    JerBearESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally another good skin! NEEEEED
    Options
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really love Willowpond Haven. Will be hard to resist for me as it's right up my alley, and I already have more homes than I know what to do with.
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Really love Willowpond Haven. Will be hard to resist for me as it's right up my alley, and I already have more homes than I know what to do with.

I liked it, until I went out the front door and discovered where its located.
    "π•°π–›π–Šπ–“ π•²π–”π–‰π–˜ π–‰π–Žπ–˜π–‘π–Žπ–π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–†π–‡π–˜π–”π–‘π–šπ–™π–Š, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–Žπ–™ π–˜π–™π–Žπ–“π–π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‘π–†π–—π–Œπ–Šπ–— 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 π–™π–π–Šπ–’π–˜π–Šπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–˜." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    The houses are both beautiful.

I particularly liked Sword Singer's. I love that the house feels like a part of the world of Tamriel.

Currently, the house is accessible from two zones, BUT the doors inside don't seem to work properly. Both doors deposit you in the zone you entered from.

The cave system is beautiful. It reminds me very much of caverns from TES3: Morrowind- so much so that I can't help but wonder if this part of the house was reworked from assets that were originally intended for a Morrowind house. Regardless, I can see someone putting in some mushrooms, bandit beds and crates, and glowing crystals, turning down the lights and making a very convincing mock-up.

If ZOS gets around to making the doors in Sword Singer's work to allow you to go to different zones, I'll buy this one when it releases.
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on January 30, 2024 6:42PM
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another Leyawiin style house? That makes 3 counting the one in town and Sweetwater Cascades.

The Redguard one looks interesting but the caves are exactly like Moonlit Cove and it sort of makes that unique area less special. Sure there was an area like that in Potentate’s Retreat but the loading screen mentioned something about flora being transplanted there. I don’t see why the exact same thing would be in Alik’r. I kind of liked it until I saw the raincatcher tent was directly above it. I guess that is an attempt to keep the moisture in? A cave system would dry out in a desert if open like that. (Kartchner Caverns in Arizona restricts the number of people who visit each year and has some sort of sealed door on it to keep it from becoming a dry cave.)

Anyway, just curious as to why aren’t we getting homes that are in the new chapter and match the theme of it.

EDIT: typo

Edited by katanagirl1 on January 30, 2024 8:34PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another Leyawiin style house? That makes 3 counting the one in town and Sweetwater Cascades.

The Redguard one looks interesting but the caves are exactly like Moonlit Cove and it sort of makes that unique area less special. Sure there was an area like that in Potentate’s Retreat but the loading screen mentioned something about flora being transplanted there. I don’t see why the exact same thing would be in Alik’r. I kind of liked it until I saw the raincatcher tent was directly above it. I guess that is an attempt to keep the moisture in? A cave system would dry out in a desert if open like that. (Kartchner Caverns in Arizona restricts the number of people who visit each year and has some sort of sealed door on it to keep it from becoming a dry cave.)

Anyway, just curious as to why aren’t we getting homes that are in the new chapter and match the theme of it.

personally i am happy to get another Blackwood house especially because these buildings aren't exactly in any of the other homes,
    the smaller building might be what Water's Edge uses but you can hardly use Water's Edge's exterior.

we can't get houses in the new chapter without the chapter zone existing in the game. so not until update 42.

update 41 isn't the chapter update.
    update 42 and later updates will (super likely) have houses and furniture that use assets from the Gold Road chapter.

the q1 updates as far as i know never have had any housing with chapter assets.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

personally i am happy to get another Blackwood house especially because these buildings aren't exactly in any of the other homes,
    the smaller building might be what Water's Edge uses but you can hardly use Water's Edge's exterior.

we can't get houses in the new chapter without the chapter zone existing in the game. so not until update 42.

update 42 and later updates will (super likely) have houses and furniture that use assets from the Gold Road chapter.

Yeah I guess that is true, we don’t get the houses for the chapter until many months later. I don’t know why they don’t capitalize on the new hype by selling the houses when everyone is still excited about it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I guess that is true, we don’t get the houses for the chapter until many months later. I don’t know why they don’t capitalize on the new hype by selling the houses when everyone is still excited about it.

i am confused. how do you want West Weald houses to be available before we even have West Weald in-game?

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

i am confused. how do you want West Weald houses to be available before we even have West Weald in-game?

No. I forget how your schedules work on PC but they do wait a long while after the chapter comes out to make the houses from that chapter available to buy. Would be nice to have them sooner after release.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No. I forget how your schedules work on PC but they do wait a long while after the chapter comes out to make the houses from that chapter available to buy. Would be nice to have them sooner after release.

i'm also a console player :)
    confused what schedules have to do with this.
    we get updates two weeks after pc so houses kinda arrive earlier for us compared to on pc.

and yes the notable house from chapter updates usually releases in August, but chapters also tend to already have an inn room and classic home available at launch.

i do agree it would be nice to have houses earlier.

i just thought you were wondering about there not being West Weald houses in update 41

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I like the new blackwood property, but honestly I could do without the house on the right. The left one alone will eat up the majority of the slots.

I love the cave behind the waterfall and the bridge from the entry to the house.

However....could the devs have chosen a WORSE LOCATION to place the house in blackwood? I mean come on man, you go out the front door and are hit by a massive lake with no way to ride away from the house.

Part of housing is not just the interior layout, the coolness, etc, but its location. This is by far the worse location of any home I can think of in game. Not a wayshrine anywhere near it, and you have to suffer a slow swim to get to land.

I mean talk about 2 steps forward and 1 step back.
    "π•°π–›π–Šπ–“ π•²π–”π–‰π–˜ π–‰π–Žπ–˜π–‘π–Žπ–π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–†π–‡π–˜π–”π–‘π–šπ–™π–Š, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–Žπ–™ π–˜π–™π–Žπ–“π–π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‘π–†π–—π–Œπ–Šπ–— 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 π–™π–π–Šπ–’π–˜π–Šπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–˜." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
    Options
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    hcxtaio0zxwd.jpg
    lovely base game stuff!
    includes the class set outfit styles and a mythic named Torc of the Ayleid King ( if i heard correctly).

sm0urk9zmd67.jpg
    di9h0hehfqzf.jpg
    dcd1172c1z3u.jpg
    n27ivw9xl2zs.jpg
    ithelia related bosses (the mirrory soul razer knight is just a big monster, not one of the bosses)

eq5mrpi9eo3g.jpg
    kvow2wbm34m1.jpg
    new skin

houses
    Willowpond Haven
    wlt19rppe89x.jpg
    9g41ppi3h0g1.jpg
    11ahl2am0lxf.jpg
    hx8mqs79h8fi.jpg
    e5r5i76m3xe2.jpg
    kltd78tyrbrv.jpg
    7dzu2cst1x6c.jpg
    0e6y9fqxeq5v.jpg
    dfp6g88pq4xe.jpg
    mw22iyprb2tp.jpg

Swordsinger's Redoubt
    h085oboakld3.jpg
    iz2413oeznq4.jpg
    e4ie39mdragm.jpg
    xgqeegjd081b.jpg
    ba6lonefa9bd.jpg
    buv8aq36rng2.jpg
    virbv7k06mdp.jpg
    01jqbjmzqwzq.jpg
    57vsax2fwxvh.jpg
    s0c5crtc26zk.jpg
    0jlfaj0t498u.jpg
    i6rcoap5lckg.jpg
    gwc4jz38ju8i.jpg
    xe09vgt5nyhz.jpg

:3 can't wait for update 41!
    the houses look amazing.

i know the post includes non-housing, but most of the screenshots are housing so i hope it's okay for the category 🌸

edit to add:
    like usual the houses very likely are crown store exclusives.
    they are notable and ginormous.

i really love both houses, Willowpond Haven is my favourite. i love Blackwood, Leyawiin style, and waterfalls.
    plus it has two buildings!

can't wait to see what furniture update 41 has.

Wow! I love it! A redguard themed home! Luv it
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    The houses are both beautiful.

I particularly liked Sword Singer's. I love that the house feels like a part of the world of Tamriel.

Currently, the house is accessible from two zones, BUT the doors inside don't seem to work properly. Both doors deposit you in the zone you entered from.

The cave system is beautiful. It reminds me very much of caverns from TES3: Morrowind- so much so that I can't help but wonder if this part of the house was reworked from assets that were originally intended for a Morrowind house. Regardless, I can see someone putting in some mushrooms, bandit beds and crates, and glowing crystals, turning down the lights and making a very convincing mock-up.

If ZOS gets around to making the doors in Sword Singer's work to allow you to go to different zones, I'll buy this one when it releases.
    If you preview, then leaving a house through any door returns you to where you entered from, even if that was one of the doors. Buying for one crown lets the doors work normally. I found that out previewing Fogbreak, the last two-exit home.

Options