Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Meridia furnishings

Silufadumar
Silufadumar
✭✭✭
Hi guys, could someone tell me if there are any furnishings related to Meridia that come from the luxury vender?

I've tried looking everywhere in game and found very little, odd I think considering her major role in the main story.

Is there a crown store furnishing pack I'm unaware of, like we've had with other princes?

I was after some banners or a tapestry, but the only one I could find was with the recent Dawnbreaker weapon style (which I bought).

A google search told me the banner was added with the Blackwood chapter, but not where to find it.

Any help is appreciated.
  • Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭
    The Dawnbreaker weapon style you mentioned is paired with the banner; doesn't appear to be a way to acquire another one.

The Dark Chivalry crates had a radiant apex mount called the Luminous Meridian Charger (big glowy horse) that is technically a furnishing.
    - Similarily the Meridian Saber Cub/Cat and Aurora Penumbran Wolf mounts/pets occasionally appear on the store or Ayleid crates.

The Unfeathered crates had the Meridian Mote and Household Shrine, Meridian. The former being a spotlight effect and the latter being a small alcove shrine.

The Meridian Sconce lighting antiquity can be found in Gold Coast, lead drops from Depths of Malatar final boss.

The Coldharbour achievement furnisher has a replica Light of Meridia.
    - There are a few "Blue crystal" furnishings on the luxury vendor that appear related to these, but who knows.

The Undaunted achievement furnisher sells Replica Cursed Orb of Meridia, a toggleable colored light.

The seasonal crownstore items Meridia, Lady of Infinite Energies (huge statue, animated), and the music box Dawnbreaker's Forging.

All the ones I'm aware of.
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
  • Silufadumar
    Silufadumar
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply.

Got most of the things you mentioned, not the cool glowing mount though.

The rest don't look like a lot when placed, so having to improvise, the shrine is coming along though.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m pretty sure I had a Magna Geode drop as loot in Depths of Malatar. Not sure what the rate on those is, though.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurora Penumbran Wolf is a separate crown store purchase exclusive for Crown gems.

Auroran Zenith Warwolf and the Meridian sabre cats are also separate Crown Store purchases.
    and the Sabre cat cub is indeed from the Ayleid crates(though its first appearance was separate).

and Auroran Polychrome Wolf is from the Unfeathered Crates.

yea the Magna Geodes can occasionally drop from Depths of Malatar.

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Silufadumar
    Silufadumar
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys
  • Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭
    I’m pretty sure I had a Magna Geode drop as loot in Depths of Malatar. Not sure what the rate on those is, though.

Right, forgot about the magna geodes. There's a regular and a large version; both are actually on the housing vendor if you don't wanna grind for em, but they're 320/560 crowns each. The regular fits in the Ayleid Sconce from the luxury vendor quite well.
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.