The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Season of the Dragon Celebration Event start date?

VoidCommander
VoidCommander
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno,
I was wondering when ESO will be implementing their next iteration of the "Season of the Dragon Celebration Event." Given that the Chinese New Year (which coincidently happens to be the year of the dragon) begins February 10th, it would seem that would be the most logical date. Is it possible to confirm the dates as well as if the ever elusive Khenarthi's Pride Motif will be sold during the event?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    probably 2025 or early 2026.
    chapter events usually return every 2 years and the last Elsweyr event was in january 2023.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God I hope it isn't another two years. I've been wanting to get these wings for so many years already.
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought ZOS were telling us each Quarter's events ahead of time, even if not giving specific dates. I don't recall seeing a post for Q1-2024. I think "Guilds and Glory" is coming in January based on hints in Crown Store showcase, but no idea what other 2 events will be.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I thought ZOS were telling us each Quarter's events ahead of time, even if not giving specific dates. I don't recall seeing a post for Q1-2024. I think "Guilds and Glory" is coming in January based on hints in Crown Store showcase, but no idea what other 2 events will be.

whitestrake's mayhem should be after Guilds and Glory as that was tested on pts after it.
    and the last quarter 1 event is always Jester's Festival with Jubilee right after to start q2.
    God I hope it isn't another two years. I've been wanting to get these wings for so many years already.

Khenarthi's Pride doesn't have to return with the Elsweyr event.
    it can return whenever and returned in june/july last year instead of during January's event
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Events should go more or less like this, if there are no major changes in event structure:
    Guilds and glory
    Mayhem
    Jester's
    Anniversary
    Mayhem
    Zenithar
    Undaunted
    New Chapter Event
    Witches
    High isle
    New life

And then, after that in January 2025 it is either Skyrim, Morrowind+Summerset or Elsweyr. Or some new mashup of multiple chapters.
    Options