The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

XBOX Server Issues?

AnnieK
AnnieK
✭✭
Anyone else having issues connecting to the XB server?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 6, 2024 1:10PM
  • Queen_Rhaenys
    Queen_Rhaenys
    ✭✭
    Yep, can't get in on NA. Was loading somewhere else and got a forever load screen. Closed out and was connecting forever too. I think they acknowledged it on Twitter though.
    Xbox gamertag: Queen Rhaenys
    PC NA: Queen-Rhaenys
    Usually headaching in Cyrodiil but giving up again

[ My life ends only when my rage has been vented, when my need for vengeance is satisfied. It will be a long life ]
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    I had just used my 150% xp scroll and tried to go do the holiday event. I wasn’t sure what was going on.
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • mike_skleinub17_ESO
    yep, quite a few apparently. I would assume just about everyone at this point, unless its a region thing
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We are looking into connection issues right now. We’ll update once we know more.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MisFire
    MisFire
    Soul Shriven
    The same for me. I'm stuck on a forever loading screen.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to log on too.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eymqu0gfkzhp.jpeg
  • OneBadHuskerFan
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    We are looking into connection issues right now. We’ll update once we know more.

Down for 2 hours now. Any updates you'd like to provide? If it's been "taken offline for maintenance" how long does that mean?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mike_skleinub17_ESO
    Im back in
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance has completed and the Xbox NA servers are back open to players. With this issue now resolved, we will be closing this thread going forward. If you still have any issues, please go ahead and start a discussion in the Xbox Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.