The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Some Champion Points are working in Battle Grounds.

Heelie
Heelie
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed some of my Champion Points showing up on CMX lately while doing Battlegrounds. I did some testing yesterday, and they are, in fact, working. Probably something should be done about this, since I don't think it's intended in a no-CP environment.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on December 22, 2023 12:57PM
Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • Jack-0
    Jack-0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which ones appear to be working?
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least tell us which ones are working so we can "investigate" >:D
  • Heelie
    Heelie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    At least tell us which ones are working so we can "investigate" >:D

Force of nature is one
    Most OwOrated healer of all time
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

This is a game breaking bug. Why on earth did you move it to the section of the forums with the least amount of traffic instead of the section of the forums made for Bugs?
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

Can you all please start consistently telling us WHICH category you moved the thread to? Is it your intent not say, or can you not be bothered?
    Edited by jhall03 on December 24, 2023 10:41AM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

This is a game breaking bug. Why on earth did you move it to the section of the forums with the least amount of traffic instead of the section of the forums made for Bugs?

Agreed, this should absolutely be in the Bugs section of the forum.
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really disappointing.

Quality control feels like it’s at an all-time low. 🙁