The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Some furniture I am still missing in this years Necrom chapter

ThelerisTelvanni
ThelerisTelvanni
✭✭✭
Since we got this year a lot of furniture for the chapter from last year, I'd like to post a short list of furniture that I feel is still missing for this years Necrom chapter. Or more precise Telvanni furniture.

List of needed Telvanni furniture:
  • A Telvanni 1 person bed
  • A Big Telvani Tabel with up to date textures and maybe the house emblem on it (loved the new smal one!)
  • The Telvani Alchemie tools as seperate decoration items (they look so good on the alchemy table!)
  • A Telvanni entchanting table
  • A new Telvani bench (just like the new chairs with a mushroon pillow)
  • A new Telvani throne (just like the new chairs with a mushroon pillow)
  • A Telvanni coocking station
  • Some empty Telvanni plates/tableware
  • Ash Yam!
  • A Telvanni fire place
  • Telvanni carpets in different sizes (at least one with the house emblem)
  • Telvanni wall carpets
  • Telvanni structures like walls
  • The Telvanni bridge
  • A smal Telvanni boat for the dock in Tel Galen
  • The ghost of the Telvanni magister we met during the Necrom main quest as a house guest!
  • A Guar with a Telvanni saddel
  • A Nixox with a Telvanni saddel
  • A Statue of Master Fyr!
  • A Telvanni mouth to present myself as a propper master of the great house Telvanni!
  • Some more of these cool new books (like the mushroom one) that can be opend!
Edited by ThelerisTelvanni on December 23, 2023 11:52AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't hold my breath, since I'm still waiting on so much Nibenese stuff from Blackwood.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope we’ll get additional Dunmer and Apocrypha furnishings next year! Druidic stuff continued to be released all this past year, so I have hope for next. I would love to see additional themed crafting stations, more tableware and meals (like we got for Leyawiin!), and Telvanni and Appcrypha structural furnishings (I need a wrought iron stair and walkway for access to the towering bookshelves of my athenaeum).

Filer/watchlings as houseguests would also be smashing! :D
    Options