Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Lycanthropy needs a buff

Vazkahkatz
Vazkahkatz
✭✭
With all the tears and rage about vampires, I think there needs to be a few more werewolf suggestion posts

Ways to fix werewolf in my opinion
For the love of hericine LOWER THE COST 925 ultimate points is just crazy
More resistances
Passive abilities when not transformed
Stronger attacks

If anybody has comments you know what to do XD
feel da powah of da katz!
  • Zromguy_ESO
    Zromguy_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    +1
    We also need to be able to change our fur colors, and we need better animations (4-leg sprint).
    Edited by Zromguy_ESO on May 6, 2014 1:02PM
  • KiroElmarok
    KiroElmarok
    ✭✭✭
    @Zromguy_ESO‌
    But you can, the morph 'Pack Leader' makes your Lycan turn white.

The main problem with WW is that its still bugged out. They just need to fix it and we can find out if its good or not.
    Daggerfall Covenant - Dunmer - Dragon Knight

• Xarko
    Xarko
    ✭✭✭
    Few more ? Dude the whole World skills subforum is spammed with werewolf suggestions and devs are aware. We know, they know. At this point there isnt much else we can do till we see what changes they've prepared for us.
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    there is a post with the werewolf go on devs bit its there some where , and while you at it they need a haircut
  • thywolfb16_ESO2
    I wanna be an undead werewolf :v
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    Today I had another thought, if zeni ever adds extra morphs to skills, perhaps add different versions of lycanthropy such as

Werebear:more hp, armor, and an aoe taunt
    Pack werewolf: a dps/support kind of werewolf more centred around the pack mentality but still doing a fair amount of dps
    Weretiger: a pure dps type perhaps make it move faster

And another thing
    To me the transforming animation looks like you are growing and tearing out of your armor, so IMO zeni could add mauled armor in the same style that you wear to the werewolf. Werewolf(awesome)+awesome armor=super awesome
    feel da powah of da katz!
  • ljb2k5_ESO
    ljb2k5_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Overhaul it, at present there just isn't anything recommending it. It is buggy, the transformation being a super high cost ultimate for a small amount of time as a werewolf is just lame and unworthy (the transformation needs to be a hotkey toggle), except during a full moon, when it kicks in on its own. And the bugs need fixed, period, not just on WW but on everything, like passives and abilities not calculating in properly after zoning or death etc.