The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

What are you favorite add-ons/UI mods?

Bouvin
Bouvin
✭✭✭✭✭
Right now I'm using:
  • Research Buddy - great for seeing what I can decon
  • Wykkyd's Framework - mostly for Bazgrim's toolbar, but also some other add-ons have dependencies
  • Wykkyd's Quest Tracker
  • HarvestMap + Esohead for pinning harvest nodes I've found to the UI. Really nice if you need to go back and find enchanting runes
  • GuildStore Addon for a better search of the guild store

What are your favorite add-ons & UI mods?
  • UniqueCoverings
    • Advance Filters Every one of the 5 major filters has another set of subfilters to choose from! No longer will you have to sift through your pile of armor to find that ONE belt!
    • AI Research Grid *AI Research Grid allows you to quickly and easily see which traits you have researched for Blacksmithing, Clothing & Woodworking, wherever you are in the world. *
    • Alchemist This addon tells you which alchemy reagents (in your current inventory/bank) to combine, and in what order, to discover the maximum number of new traits. If there's no unknown traits to be discovered, it will tell you that as well.
    • Bank manager It will automatically add the specific items from your Main character inventory to the bank. Really suited for managing mules for example because you can log your mules and take only the craft or items you want.
    • BatmanStoreFilter This one simply adds some filtering options to the guild store. They can be found now under the "Materials" section in the "Search store for" panel. Apparently, this option is broken in the base ESO client.
    • Borrower And Lender This is a simple addon that basically ducks the Voice Over volume temporarily to zero when a few things happen
    • Craft Reserch Time A simple addon to show the remaining time on research crafts.
    • Craft Compare This simple addon will display your currently equipped item(s) when crafting items. It applies to the following crafting modes: Creation Improvement Extraction (ComparativeTooltips style possible) Research (ComparativeTooltips style only)
    • Guild Store Search Extended Allows you to do a textual search for items in the guild stores you have access to. Displays the results sorted by unit price. You can search an individual guild or search across all guilds to find the cheapest. It will get every item for sale in the guild store(s) you select. Then you can search for items that match the text you enter. Search for the current item you are selling. Provides statistics of max, min and average unit price. Calculates advised sale price for currently selected stack.
    • Inventory Grid View Replace your default inventory's list view with a more compact grid view! The default list view shows 11-12 items at a time (in my case), so it can become a pain to navigate your inventory.
    • InventoryMod Features: filter inventory / store(sell only!) / bank / guild bank by item types available in the game filter inventory / bank by using the standard zo search box (right click to reset) (guild bank isnt supported by ZO yet)
    • Item Saver This is a simple mod that will allow you to place a little marker on your items so you can remember to not accidentally sell or deconstruct your items.
    • MailR Description: MailR is a supplemental addon for th ESO in-game mail system to allow saving of sent messages, replying and forwarding of messages.
    • Nog's simple Crafting Tooltip This is a simple AddOn to show your currently equipped items in a tooltip window while crafting at a smithing, woodworking, or clothier station. You can now, optionally, show the window at the Enchanting station as well.
    • Recipe Book RecipeBook displays all of your known recipes and ingredients for those recipes at any time.
    • Recount *Recount is a damage meter and combat log addon which is still in developmen
    • Research Assistant A simple mod that adds a little icon to the list view. The icon only shows up for weapons and armor, and will be ORANGE if you do not have the trait researched. If the icon is GREY, that means you don't need to hold onto it for research! If you have duplicate traits, they will all be YELLOW except for the lowest quality item, which will be ORANGE.
    • Reticle Settings-Custom Crosshair Add option to show/hide, change style, and adjust the size and transparency of in-game crosshair (Reticle). You can add labels around the Reticle to show the information such as target name, health, distance, etc.
    • Show Motifs This mod adds two icons to the list view of inventory. One to show racial motif(race icon) for the items and second to show armor type(heavy/medium/light). Icons color match the item quality.
    • SkyShards SkyShards adds map pins for skyshards to the world map
    • SmartBags Show on your UI : inventory slots, bank slots, money, bank money, loot log system and fully customized options Show in chat log : loots / gold received / lost log system with custom settings (for character and group)
    • Softcapinfo *This addon displays the softcap for each stat. If a stat is overcharged, it also displays how many points are "lost".
    • Sous Chef Sous Chef will work through your cookbook, and then whenever you look at your inventory or bank, will mark Provisioning Ingredients with the Provisioning Rank of any matching recipes that you know (I, II, III, IV, V, VI). If you click on the ingredient, Sous Chef will let you know which recipes use that ingredient. (Note, currently we're unable to match ingredients in the Guild Store) She will also take note when you browse recipes, of any that you don't know, in your inventory, bank, guild bank and guild store, and mark them for your later elucidation. Let it not be said that your Sous Chef doesn't look out for you!
    • Thurisaz Guild info Charnames next to Accountnames in the Guildroster Time since Logoff in GuildRoster Chat and/or Display notifications every time one of your guild members changes their online status, gains a new level or joins/leaves the guild! Announcements can be configured for each of your guilds!
    • Trade Sales History
    • Treasure Maps TreasureMaps is an addon that adds Icons for Treasure Locations to the map. I made this addon because i thought it was sometimes very hard to find a treasure and because i love making mods/addons to help/amuse others.
    • Vicster's InventoryInsight Collects data from you characters' inventory and bank when logged in and stores this information for your entire account and encompassing characters. Add information on the location and amount of items with the characters and bank on your account and provides this information to Popup and Item Tooltips in game! Alleviates desk clutter by allowing you to "let go" of the old school pen and pad! Makes your life and experience in the world of Tamriel more enjoyable! And much much more to come in the future!
    • Weapon Charge Alert When your weapon gets to 25%, a little alert will pop up with a picture of the weapon and an outline. An orange outline means 20% or lower, and a red outline means fully depleted.
    • Wykkyd's Framework Wykkyd's Framework is an addon package that provides bundled, streamlined functionality designed to support the development of other addons. In addition, Wykkyd's Framework offers many nice features of its own which will make it worthwhile for all players to have it installed
    • Wykkyd's Outfitter Wykkyd's Outfitter allows you to create GEAR SETS and ACTION BAR SETS from within the Inventory & Skills windows and load them at will. The sets you build in Outfitter can also be macro'd via Wykkyd's Framework and can, thus, be paired together and keybindable, if you so choose.
    • YssEquipmentindicator Displays equipped item quality and durability
    • Zolan's Chat Notifications *Makes audio queues on incoming chat that you don't want to miss. It is extremely configurable. Please give it a try. *

Here's my list
  • Anath_Q
    Anath_Q
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate to have to use add-ons, but some really go the distance in fleshing out basic or missing game elements. I use:

Advanced Filters
    Awesome Info
    Greymind Quick Slot Bar
    HarvestMap
    Lootdrop
    Research Assistant
    SoftcapInfo
    Thurisaz Guild Info
    X4D LibAntiSpam

| GM Cheesemongers of Nirn |
  • dumbo
    dumbo
    Things I haven't seen mentioned that I use:
    - craftstore. Shows your research progress (like research assistant) but provides a button to 'tick off' items in that character's inventory.

- loot filter remix. Lets you auto-"junk/sell" items based on rules.
    The best loot filter I've found yet, although I'd still prefer a different way of dealing with the nightmare provisioning loot.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UniqueCoverings wow... just wow...

My list
    - xpview
    - Easy Quick Slots
    - Combat Log Statistics
    - Harvestmap
    - Skyshards
    - Research assistant
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]