Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Option to have Skeletal Targets have same functions as house guests

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
I love using Skeletons as furnishings and placing them at spots like dining rooms, libraries, or near gates but I wish I can make them walk around or make them do an idle animation so looks like they are interacting with their surroundings.

Not saying all targets need this but just people who can't afford crown house guests and just want something a little generic npc and not some important role character which I can have multiple of. I don't even care if they can only do the reading or sit animation. Least they be interacting with the environment of the house and not clipping into my chairs pretending to sit.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 8, 2023 4:55PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if they would be able to do this, but it would be awesome to have some of the target dummies move around a house!
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I don't know if they would be able to do this, but it would be awesome to have some of the target dummies move around a house!

Indeed, them moving and customizing the idle animations would be amazing
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love this for both target dummies (at least the skeletons) AND houseguests! It would be great to be able to have houseguests sit in chairs, for instance, and I’d love to be able to have both skeletons and bipedal houseguests able to perform various dance animations! :smiley:
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted to have the big mudcrab target dummy wander around the deck of Fair Winds. Was sad to see it can't.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted to have the big mudcrab target dummy wander around the deck of Fair Winds. Was sad to see it can't.

Yeah

Think this would how it go

Big Targets can only walk/run while humanoid targets can do simple actions/idles but can also run/walk
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to be able to make the precursor move around my home. Target dummies with walk/run/sprint would be fun, especially if they were on random.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA