The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I need 12P-Trial and 4P-Vet dungeon focused guild of Far East time zone.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Need Trial and Vet dungeon focused guild of Far East time zone.

I don't have much time to play the game. Usually 2h30min degree.
Need group mission training guild, but no Discord require or voice chat.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You’re going to have a very difficult time finding a training guild for trials without discord on PC. People explain mechanics and call out things during fights using voice chat. Discord also necessary to put together groups in advance and ensure all people are ready for that content. Silent runs do happen but those are typically farm runs where everyone knows what they’re doing and don’t need a trial lead. Dungeons you’re more likely to find people who can type out mechanics but I’m not sure of any dungeon guild that doesn’t require discord for ranking purposes (again, so people know what achievements you have so they don’t bring someone who’s never done dread cellar into dread cellar trifecta for instance).
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    You’re going to have a very difficult time finding a training guild for trials without discord on PC. People explain mechanics and call out things during fights using voice chat. Discord also necessary to put together groups in advance and ensure all people are ready for that content. Silent runs do happen but those are typically farm runs where everyone knows what they’re doing and don’t need a trial lead. Dungeons you’re more likely to find people who can type out mechanics but I’m not sure of any dungeon guild that doesn’t require discord for ranking purposes (again, so people know what achievements you have so they don’t bring someone who’s never done dread cellar into dread cellar trifecta for instance).

^ Essentially this.

It's fine, if you aren't willing/able to talk in discord for yourself, but the bare minimum is to join the raid channel at least muted to be able to hear the explanations and call-outs the raidlead is doing. Even if there were some raidleads, which are fine with writing a novel about the mechanics and the specific tasks of 12 people (I definitely wouldn't), the ability to give commands in-fight is crucial in veteran raids.

If you intend to join as healer or tank, communication is essential for coordination.

That said, for normal trials and dungeons of all sort voice chat isn't needed. So, if you aren't looking specifically for vet trials, most guilds will accept not being in voice chat if the mechanics are known.
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.